X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in Walgreens hoping there is a bogo sale on Nubian Heritage products.. can across this. M'Kay I smell people going bald like what that Rio natural relaxer did years ago lols. Oh it comes with a neutralizing shampoo. And why do you need to wear gloves??

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using CurlyNikki App
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Curlytabby; 10-01-2012, 02:14 PM.
    I am Cool

Comment

• LOL, girl I just saw something last Friday over the suave keratin treatment. There's a class action lawsuit now and a bunch of wig wearing pink women.

Originally posted by Curlytabby View Post
      I am in Walgreens hoping there is a bogo sale on Nubian Heritage products.. can across this. M'Kay I smell people going bald like what that Rio natural relaxer did years ago lols. Oh it comes with a neutralizing shampoo. And why do you need to wear gloves??

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Omg that's crazy! I feel sorry for them but at the same time Lmao. Lmao@wig wearing pink women.
        Originally posted by thenaturalmo View Post
        LOL, girl I just saw something last Friday over the suave keratin treatment. There's a class action lawsuit now and a bunch of wig wearing pink women.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlyNikki App

I am Cool

Comment

• Originally posted by SabbyBoo View Post
          We def can!! I was 37 weeks when I delivered my daughter (induced) but this one I'm going to "let it flow-Toni Braxton style circa 1990's" hehe I have a feeling this ones going to stay in as long as possible for some reason 😏 it's so funny because last night I was lying in the dark and feeling my tummy (already sporting a bump) and pressed down only to feel baby booths little heart beat!! 😳 I know it was because I compared it to mine and it was 2 beats for every one of mine lol.. I've got WAAY too much time on my hands 😓 soooo what cha get??? Do share details please!
          LOL!!! I might have a bump but its covered in babyfat from the last pregnancy! Lmao! I don't look pregnant, I just look like a chubby girl right now. Lol...and I was induced with my son but went 10 mths with my daughter...then had to have an emergency c section with her because I had a panic attack and she lost oxygen. I freak out so easily. Smh.

Oh! I got a stuffed pizza roll with marinara sauce, some little sweet orange tomatoes (never had em but they looked good), some maple covered walnuts, a cheesecake, some baby cucumbers, and some cranberry strawberry juice...oh and some string cheese and apples. I'm a PIG! Lol!! Everything is semi healthy though, right??? Lol!

Sent from my SCH-I405 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Originally posted by CurlieQutie View Post
            I did. Lol I asked my husband and this azz had the nerve to say well thats how guys see me too. He claimed he was joking but Im like idiot. Smh... From her, it was ok being a kid. Lol
            Men can be so insensitive! My son told me I was "squishy" one day and my husband died laughing...he couldn't stop! Lol! I wanted to punch him in the jaw. Lol

Comment

Shhhh, listen 👂.... Someone told me *looking around* that you can continue to get the trial, just use different email addresses. We never did that, we had a yr or so membership, but just passing that along. Shhh. Dont tell nobody else 👟👟👟👟*tip toeing away* lol
              LMBO .... Curlie, that means I'm slippin' because I know about that. Lol!!! I got stressed because I couldn't see Mad Men. You would not believe how much my husband and I get for free entertainment wise. Sadly my favorite place shut down. Thanks for the reminder. 👀*looking around to make sure nobody is on to us*👀
              "Failure, in my book, is someone who lives in the safety of their laptop taking shots at those who actually achieved what they have been unable to do." ~ Eli Roth

Comment

0_0 ..... Um, did he say why? Maybe tampons fit him better lol
                👍Ha!! I couldn't think of any other reason he would say that!!
                "Failure, in my book, is someone who lives in the safety of their laptop taking shots at those who actually achieved what they have been unable to do." ~ Eli Roth

Comment

• Originally posted by meandmy2 View Post
                  I got my as i am samples in the mail today.....i don't know what to use first!

Heeeeyyyy! My samples have been on the dresser for a few days because I don't know what use.

Comment

• Originally posted by tinaclark31@yahoo.com View Post
                    My shrinkage is worse than an old man's b*lls ugh!

Sent from my LG-US670 using CurlyNikki App
                    LMAO!!! I understand Tina. My MBL hair shrinks to either the bottom if my ears or just resting on my shoulders depending on what I do to it.

Comment

• @resh238 is mbl mid back? if so dannng that's major shrinkage!
                      I wana be bsl curly.when my hair is straight it's touching the top of my shoulders.but curly its up to my ears....old man's b*lls

Comment

• Originally posted by Resh238 View Post
                        Heeeeyyyy! My samples have been on the dresser for a few days because I don't know what use.
                        I'm gonna do like sabby said and use the clarifying shampoo first....there are so many goodies but really anxious to just smell everything I guess. Lol

Comment

• Lmao@old man balls!! Tina you are too much!

I am Cool

Comment

• I'm eating fish sticks & pickles with whipped cream on top, because I wondered how that combination would taste.
                            It's not BAD...but it's not exactly good either, haha.

Comment

• @curlytabby girl my hair is shriveled up lol

Comment

• I couldn't find the eye candy thread. Although he isn't my type, just thought I'd share. I prefer a rougher edge to a man and I like them much darker. (ex: Blair Underwood)

Attachment
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X