X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CONFESSION thread

I see there is a vent thread, so I thought "why not start a confession thread."

I'll go first

I'm starting to miss my ex fiance and want him close even though I have a new man now why?!?!
    BC May 15, 2010

I saw this on dr.phil. He stated that people often think about the good times,forgetting the main reason they broke up. And once they get back together.....then they will remember why they broke up,lol!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by Oliveoil View Post
      I saw this on dr.phil. He stated that people often think about the good times,forgetting the main reason they broke up. And once they get back together.....then they will remember why they broke up,lol!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlyNikki App
      That's true, that part slipped my mind. I guess I was having a moment, thank u.
      BC May 15, 2010

Comment

My confession.... don't take this the wrong way but I am five weeks pregnant and all I can think about is the cost of having another baby
        Just Curlz Hair Blog www.justcurlz.com
        Tweet with Just Curlz's @Just_Curlz
        www.facebook.com/Just.Curlz

Comment

My secret confession....I don't love (nor like) my husband. I just haven't figured out how to let this go yet. Whenever I tell him I want to separate he tries everything to get me to array & I'm so drained afterwards that I'm like whatever, well visit this again when I gather my strength. I feel so bad about this. Please don't judge me. I know I'm in a bad situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Brwnsugar24 View Post
            My confession.... don't take this the wrong way but I am five weeks pregnant and all I can think about is the cost of having another baby
            Don't feel bad, they are expensive. This is the main reason we can't have another one right now, daycare alone is almost $600 a month for the one we have. It sucks, but children are a blessing and God makes no mistakes so it will work out

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using CurlyNikki App
            ~BC May 7, 2011...truly loving my hair*~

Comment

I have 2 say this b/c I see it everyday. I get SO embarrassed seeing naturals with their hair looking a mess. Dry, in need of a trip, not taken care of, etc. There are A LOT of women not wanting 2 go natural b/c they fear their hair will look a mess b/c of these 'representations' of natural hair. There are a lot of men that hate natural hair 4 the same reason. I hear regularly from men "I hate women w/ natural hair but u make it look great." If I could just teach a class...SIGH. I dont EVER claim 2 know everything, but after 10 yrs natural I wish I could share my mistakes w/ others so they can avoid them.

Sent from my DROIDX using CurlyNikki App
              "Real hair, real nails, and real eyes bring real guys." -Common
              OfficialVenusVsMars on IG
              @PerfectlyHood on Twitter!
              http://www.nyenzo.com

Venus vs Mars Blog on Facebook! Make sure to like the page!
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Venus-...57562550954275

Comment

Originally posted by naturalblkbeauty10 View Post
                I see there is a vent thread, so I thought "why not start a confession thread."

I'll go first

I'm starting to miss my ex fiance and want him close even though I have a new man now why?!?!
                I get that way too about my ex until he's in my space then I remember why we didn't work!
                Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
                Psalm 37:4

Last Relaxer: 11 Oct 2010
                BC: 18 Feb 2011

My Growth....Spiritually, Physically and Naturally!! Curl Blog

Comment

I have an upcoming surgery and as much as I say that I'm ok and trusting in God, I'm actually scared to death. Even though I know this is a surgery that many women get (myomectomy= fibroid removed) I don't want to be told that I can't have the one thing I desire in life besides marriage, to have children. I'm tearing up as I type this....
                  Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
                  Psalm 37:4

Last Relaxer: 11 Oct 2010
                  BC: 18 Feb 2011

My Growth....Spiritually, Physically and Naturally!! Curl Blog

Comment

This is lame, but...
                    I hate that I can't stop thinking about my ex-bestfriend.
                    She stabbed me in the back about a year ago.. Telling lies to all of my friends, and making my crush dislike me (thank God I got that resolved.)

She may have stabbed me in the back and turned to the "dark side"...but I can't help but think about the good times we had

Because of her I haven't been able to trust any girl or make any new best-girl-friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Mahogany View Post
                      I have an upcoming surgery and as much as I say that I'm ok and trusting in God, I'm actually scared to death. Even though I know this is a surgery that many women get (myomectomy= fibroid removed) I don't want to be told that I can't have the one thing I desire in life besides marriage, to have children. I'm tearing up as I type this....

Aww Lucious Don't be so sad, God will mos def be with you I will keep you in prayer honey!
                      DiamondCurl24/7
                      Last Relaxer: Feb. 2008
                      Follow me on Instagram diamondev27

Comment

Originally posted by SanaxRadiance View Post
                        This is lame, but...
                        She stabbed me in the back about a year ago.. Telling lies to all of my friends, and making my crush dislike me (thank God I got that resolved.)

She may have stabbed me in the back and turned to the "dark side"...but I can't help but think about the good times we had

Because of her I haven't been able to trust any girl or make any new best-girl-friends.
                        Oh boy do I remember those days, Sanax, smh, I had the same problem and that's why I don't hang with many girls now. I have just a few close friends.
                        DiamondCurl24/7
                        Last Relaxer: Feb. 2008
                        Follow me on Instagram diamondev27

Comment

Originally posted by SanaxRadiance View Post
                          This is lame, but...

my ex-bestfriend did the same thing to me,now my 5yrs relationship is broken n thing are getting nasty everyday n the funny thing is i never did anything to her n to realized she been talking behind my back n telling whoever will listen abt my life secret even way before time...come to thing of it my friends used to be men up until i grew up n their girlfriend started acting up. I didn't have good luck with women n i know that now.

u don't need an envy friend in ur life.

Comment

Originally posted by tashacu02 View Post
                            Don't feel bad, they are expensive. This is the main reason we can't have another one right now, daycare alone is almost $600 a month for the one we have. It sucks, but children are a blessing and God makes no mistakes so it will work out

Yeah, we just looked up daycare prices for infants and its $600. I did find one that charged 1295 a month and I about fell out the chair
                            Just Curlz Hair Blog www.justcurlz.com
                            Tweet with Just Curlz's @Just_Curlz
                            www.facebook.com/Just.Curlz

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Mahogany View Post
                              I have a friend that had that same surgery years ago and today she has a beautiful 6 month old baby girl! You will be just fine

~BC May 7, 2011...truly loving my hair*~

Comment

Working...
                              X