X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The VENT Thread II

Need a moment to vent? Do it here! Get it off your chest!
    "God will NEVER put more on you than you can bear"

Fotki
    Youtube Channel

Big Chop: August 9, 2009
    Description of Roxie: mostly 4a, medium density, fine/medium strands, low porosity
    Staple Products: Cream of Nature Shampoo, Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner, Giovanni Direct Leave in, coconut oil, shea butter mix (shea butter, coconut oil, JBCO and olive oil)

I don't know if this is a vent but....Why do song lyrics mean so much more when you're hurt about something?! You don't ever catch the meaning until you're depressed then everything starts making sense..... I hate it!!!! Men suck....

"I can't make you love me if you don't....you can't make your heart feel something it won't...here in the dark, in these final hours..I will lay down my heart, and feel the power, if you won't" - I can't make you love me, Tank most recently

"I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it. I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded that for me, it isn't over..." - Someone like you, Adele

"I don't like her, I'm a hater. You're in love, I'm alone, its not fair. She gets the good guy, I got the player...so I don't like her, I'm a hater. I'm a hater" -Hater, Miranda Brooke

"everybody has an addiction, mine happens to be you." -Andre 3000, The Real Her

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlyNikki App
    *~Working on a Better Me ~*
    Hair Length: Just below Shoulder Length
    Hair goal: Waist Length by 12/31/15!!

My Etsy Page!

Comment

Originally posted by beautifullynaturale08 View Post
      I don't know if this is a vent but....Why do song lyrics mean so much more when you're hurt about something?! You don't ever catch the meaning until you're depressed then everything starts making sense..... I hate it!!!! Men suck....

"I can't make you love me if you don't....you can't make your heart feel something it won't...here in the dark, in these final hours..I will lay down my heart, and feel the power, if you won't" - I can't make you love me, Tank most recently

"I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it. I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded that for me, it isn't over..." - Someone like you, Adele

"I don't like her, I'm a hater. You're in love, I'm alone, its not fair. She gets the good guy, I got the player...so I don't like her, I'm a hater. I'm a hater" -Hater, Miranda Brooke

This is one of my favorite sad songs...(the one tank redid)

Sent from my DROIDX using CurlyNikki App
      BrownEyed Natural

Comment

I know what you mean. Lately it's been I've been happy & only hear depressing stuff though.
        Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.

Comment

So Spanish is REALLY kicking my butt for some reason & exams are next week!!!
          "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing." <3

Comment

If my MIL doesn't back off and stop calling me 6 times a day to tell me how to raise these kids I'm going to scream! Ugh! Who calls someone that much? Plus she stops by unannounced. Go away!

Comment

My back is killing me & so are my fractured ribs. All in the name of love though. 20 more weeks & I'll get to meet Aiden.!

OAN: I hate when people offer to help then throw it in your face.

I hate when people criticize my choice to breastfeed and cloth diaper. Had to tell a lady if she said one more thing I was going to let her know some things & if she wanted to be taken seriously she needed to actually take care of her 6 kids & quit using drugs.
              Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.

Comment

I'm so over being sick!!!
                "God will NEVER put more on you than you can bear"

Fotki
                Youtube Channel

Big Chop: August 9, 2009
                Description of Roxie: mostly 4a, medium density, fine/medium strands, low porosity
                Staple Products: Cream of Nature Shampoo, Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner, Giovanni Direct Leave in, coconut oil, shea butter mix (shea butter, coconut oil, JBCO and olive oil)

Comment

Mom....your southern views on hair are killing me.....I was born and raised in Cali...those southern views do not apply here...get over it...understand straightening kinky hair was done so that we would be more accepted by Caucasians in this New America....your hair looks thin and life less.....straight hair is not the best hair ladyyyyy!!!!! Also nappy is not a cool word to use around me so cut it out.

Comment

Dawg! Lol..why does it matter to the other person if ur breasfeeding? That's weird lol
                    I would say its my titty,Ill do what I want wit it lol..
                    Originally posted by MixedCurly View Post
                    My back is killing me & so are my fractured ribs. All in the name of love though. 20 more weeks & I'll get to meet Aiden.!

OAN: I hate when people offer to help then throw it in your face.

I hate when people criticize my choice to breastfeed and cloth diaper. Had to tell a lady if she said one more thing I was going to let her know some things & if she wanted to be taken seriously she needed to actually take care of her 6 kids & quit using drugs.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Girl! You are speaking to my heart right now! Men truly suck. Sigh.

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App
                      Last Relaxer: April 19, 2010
                      BC: November 20, 2010

Comment

When u r pregnant, EVERYONE asks you if you are breast feeding! And everyone had a damn opinion and lecture about it. Hard to be pleasant and smiley after hearing it nine months. I don't miss it.

And cracked ribs, omg, god bless you! My ribs were stretched 2". Hard to find bras now. And I don't have big boobs. Lol
                        -Bri Etsy.com/shop/geekycurly www.GeekyCurly.com

Comment

So are you going to breast feed? It is beneficial to...lol just playing. But I know how you feel...some people act like they would volunteer and pump your own breast for you. But go off on them and use the pregnancy excuse and after the baby keep doing it-they will still assume its the hormones.
                          Originally posted by beYOUtiful View Post
                          When u r pregnant, EVERYONE asks you if you are breast feeding! And everyone had a damn opinion and lecture about it. Hard to be pleasant and smiley after hearing it nine months. I don't miss it.

And cracked ribs, omg, god bless you! My ribs were stretched 2". Hard to find bras now. And I don't have big boobs. Lol

Sent from my Desire HD using CurlyNikki App

Comment

6 1/2 months natural and i STILL havent found a regimen.
                            fearfully & wonderfully made - Psalms 139:14.

Current Products
                            Prepoo: coconut oil & extra virgin olive oil
                            Shampoo: SM Moisture Retention Poo/CH Mud&Clay Bar
                            Conditioner: HE Honey I'm Strong/HE Totally Twisted
                            Stylers: Eco Olive Oil Gel/AIAN Curling Jelly/Shea Butter Mix/SM Deep Treatment Masque
                            Butters/Moisturizers: Shea Butter Mix/SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie/Reve Essentials

Comment

Originally posted by CurlyNeekMe View Post
                              6 1/2 months natural and i STILL havent found a regimen.
                              How bout a year and still no have one

Comment

Working...
                              X