X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SanaxRadiance View Post
    My older brother has a rare heart condition that could cause him to just suddenly die, and I just had to call the paramedics because his heart was beating really fast, he was shaking, and having trouble breathing.

Awhile ago I mentioned not being able to show any emotions...now I'm 100% positive that I DO care, and am not a cold hearted bitch, because I had to continuously pinch myself to hold back the tears.
    He was crying, which was painful to watch, but I knew breaking down wouldn't help.

They just took him to the hospital....*sigh* I really hope he's okay. It was so random too... He was perfectly fine, about to go to bed... This is just so hard to deal with.

Sent from my iPad using CurlyNikki
    I just said a prayer for your brother, be strong love I'm sure he'll be okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreedomSing View Post
      I just said a prayer for your brother, be strong love I'm sure he'll be okay.
      Thank you

Comment

My older brother has a rare heart condition that could cause him to just suddenly die, and I just had to call the paramedics because his heart was beating really fast, he was shaking, and having trouble breathing.

Awhile ago I mentioned not being able to show any emotions...now I'm 100% positive that I DO care, and am not a cold hearted bitch, because I had to continuously pinch myself to hold back the tears.
        He was crying, which was painful to watch, but I knew breaking down wouldn't help.

They just took him to the hospital....*sigh* I really hope he's okay. It was so random too... He was perfectly fine, about to go to bed... This is just so hard to deal with.

Praying for his health and your strength.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App
        Blog: http://naturalmommy86.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by LuvlyCurly86 View Post
          Praying for his health and your strength.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App
          Thank you.

He got back from the hospital a little bit after midnight. He's okay now, and about to go to a cardiologist. Hopefully he can get the surgery he needs soon.

Comment

Sometimes it's mentally hard to deal with things that are going on, so we react inappropriately to situations or we just get numb. Maybe this numbness was really just peace, God's way of letting you take a mental break from the situation.When my Dad died 16 years ago I don't think I cried, if fact I don't think I was sad either. It just wasn't really happening, it wasn't real to me. Not that your brother is going to go yet, but in very extreme situations it's hard to process things some times.
            Last edited by keallisf; 02-22-2012, 11:09 AM.
            Last relaxer September 2010
            BC July 2, 2011
            I'm in love with this journey, it makes me appreciate my hair so much more.

Comment

• To my coworkers:
              Is it weird that I would rather have you compliment me on my work performance than on weight that you claim to believe that I lost? Better yet since we all are being superficial and just complimenting looks, how about applaud me for looking more professional that I did a year ago. I try to never regret anything, but I am getting something like regret for not making my username something else. I feel like I can't say everything I want because this is the same username I have for a lot of things. Just in case one of you smartly Google me, you might find things I have said about you. Because you all drive me nuts. Then again it has been made private or under another name. Good thing looks can't kill, because I would have killed all of you many times over.

To you, the one I was talking to, actually pouring my heart out to. F*** you seriously. I hate talking to you because every time I do you have this look like you are thinking about something else. Yet when I don't talk you get all upset that I never talk to you. I was in the middle of telling you something I was excited about and yet when someone disturbed our conversation you did not seek me out. This is why you only hear half of the stuff I tell you. You only hear half of the conversation. I don't feel bad. I was only telling you this because I need a favor from you, I'll just call your husband and ask. He's the only that I really need to ask anyway.
              Last relaxer September 2010
              BC July 2, 2011
              I'm in love with this journey, it makes me appreciate my hair so much more.

Comment

• My brothers wedding is next month and of course (as I thought) I mom says ”I'll pay for you to get your hair blow dried out.”

Smh I wear my hair like this because I like it and prefer it this way not because I can't afford to get it ”done”. My hair is done, I wake up and do my hair everyday. Relaxers and weaves do no equal hair being ”done”. It's been over a year now I really wish she would accept my hair already or stop commenting on it.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• I hate how I wait forever (days) to talk to this man, and then he says something to Piss me off (not intentionally). Then it's like "ugh just leave me alone"...
                  But then three hours later it's- "sigh, I really wanna talk to him"

I know they say opposites attract, but sometimes I wish my opposite wasn't COMPLETELY opposite. It would be nice if we were both clouds. I'm a rain cloud, he's a normal cloud.
                  But no. He's a ray of f**king sunshine. It kinda pisses me off sometimes, because he isn't able to understand the things/pain I go through.

Comment

I hate how I wait forever (days) to talk to this man, and then he says something to Piss me off (not intentionally). Then it's like "ugh just leave me alone"...
                    But then three hours later it's- "sigh, I really wanna talk to him"

I know they say opposites attract, but sometimes I wish my opposite wasn't COMPLETELY opposite. It would be nice if we were both clouds. I'm a rain cloud, he's a normal cloud.
                    But no. He's a ray of f**king sunshine. It kinda pisses me off sometimes, because he isn't able to understand the things/pain I go through.

Lol @ f-ing ray of sunshine
                    ahairaffair.wordpress.com <<<<----- come over && check me out curlies !! I promise you'll enjoy

Comment

• Originally posted by Kinks View Post
                      Lol @ f-ing ray of sunshine
                      lol, that's the only way I could explain it. :P

OAN: now you tell me you haven't had class in three days... And yet you didn't have five minutes to talk to me?
                      I'm not pissed off, but I am upset. It's stuff like this that makes me think he doesn't care about me at all.
                      Buuuuuut men think differently, so..*shrug*

Comment

lol, that's the only way I could explain it. :P

OAN: now you tell me you haven't had class in three days... And yet you didn't have five minutes to talk to me?
                        I'm not pissed off, but I am upset. It's stuff like this that makes me think he doesn't care about me at all.
                        Buuuuuut men think differently, so..*shrug*
                        They soooo aren't on the same wave length as us BUT I must say that I can be the same way sometimes, I can't help it it's in my nature lol
                        ahairaffair.wordpress.com <<<<----- come over && check me out curlies !! I promise you'll enjoy

Comment

• Omg, I so drove right now. Why did I decided to stay in this house for this long. Now my parents are tripping about what time I get home. I have to move and it's sad that when I move I not even giving a warning. I just going to her my shit and leave. I have 4g saved but I trying to save another 8g cause I can't deal with drAma. I have two years left in nursing school and I just want to concentrate on that. I understand that this is there house but can I get freedom. I have to move by August and I pray I really save up enough to get the apt. I want this has been on my mind for awhile and now I actually have to put this in motion.I truly need a prayer! Ugh!😰

Always the lovely WinterKey ♍
                          Rn Graduate C/O 2014
                          Last Perm: August 2010
                          BC: December 24, 2010
                          Visit my Shop: ElectricKarma.etsy.com

Comment

• These men at Jack in the Box REALLY pissed me off.
                            From the moment I walked in they were all shoving each other and glancing my way, but I ignored it.
                            After I placed my order they were all sitting down, but one came up to me. He said something, but I pretended not to hear, so he said excuse me again.
                            Then he asked "are you grown?"
                            I said "no, I'm 17." and walked away.

After that his friend came up to him and started elbowing him and laughing, and one of his friends yelled "go on, hit that!"

That's so damn childish. It just really put me off. I hate when men act so idiotic.

Comment

• my parents = dream killers smh

i wish for once they would get excited about my dreams and goals instead of pointing everything that COULD go wrong with them. i guess it's my fault for hoping they would share in my excitement when they never really have in the past...i keep saying i'm not gonna tell them, and then i get let down every time i do lol

lesson learned, hopefully!
                              Finally 100% natural!!
                              Last relaxer: 10/8/2010
                              Chop date: 3/11/2012
                              Hair type: Solid 4a

Comment

• I really don't feel like I'm beautiful, especially now with my locs and how they're all fuzzy and short. Sigh. I try my hardest to get "dolled" up makeup earrings the whole nine. But still when I go out, I don't feel pretty at all. it's always been this way even before locs. Sigh..

Sent from my iDiva iPhone using CurlyNikki🌟💋
                                fearfully & wonderfully made - Psalms 139:14.

Current Products
                                Prepoo: coconut oil & extra virgin olive oil
                                Shampoo: SM Moisture Retention Poo/CH Mud&Clay Bar
                                Conditioner: HE Honey I'm Strong/HE Totally Twisted
                                Stylers: Eco Olive Oil Gel/AIAN Curling Jelly/Shea Butter Mix/SM Deep Treatment Masque
                                Butters/Moisturizers: Shea Butter Mix/SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie/Reve Essentials

Comment

Working...
                                X