Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
The VENT Thread II Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by aynnit View Post
    I just found this in my sub. What should I do? Should I call them and complain? Honestly I want some money for this.

    Sent from my SGH-T589 using CurlyNikki App
    If I would call Potbellys for putting lettuce on my sub when I didn't ask (I HATE lettuce) and they gave me my money back I would have most certainly called to complain about that.
    Thick, dense, coily, protein friendly 4-something hair

    Product Junkie

    Comment


    • U can probably return it to the store and get your money back.
      Originally posted by aynnit View Post
      I just found this in my sub. What should I do? Should I call them and complain? Honestly I want some money for this.

      Sent from my SGH-T589 using CurlyNikki App


      Sent from my DROID4 using CurlyNikki App

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BajanPrincess82 View Post
        I used to work in an organization with a lady that had a perfume allergy. She worked down the hall from me, so we did not even see each other every day. I continued to wear perfume and/or scented oils and just stayed out of her office (and she rarely came to mine). On the days that I needed to speak to her I would stand at her door and not go in. It just bothered me that she had an attitude abt people wearing perfumes, like if we did we were trying to kill her. Ain't nobody thinking about her when they getting ready in the morning! One guy we worked with was like "my lady likes me to smell good. I'm not letting that chick mess up my game". Lol

        Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using CurlyNikki App
        Lol @ mess up my game! I feel like it's a secret hater because I get too many compliments on my oils. It's been 2 years and now all if a sudden it's a problem? Yea, riiiiiiight. I bet I'm smelling it up today! Lol...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BeautifullyHuman85 View Post
          My Manager called me in his office on Friday, telling me he got a call from HR about someone in my area having an "allergy" to perfumes, so HR wants everyone to keep it to a minimum as much as possible. WTF???!! Everyone? But I'm being singled out? I told him first off, I don't wear perfume, I haven't in like 8 years...I wear non-alcohol based, pure scented oils. Secondly, it's been 2 years since I have been working here, and I've been in the same cube, on the same floor, on the SAME team and I have NEVER gotten complaints about my fragrances...in fact, I have ppl always asking me where they can buy these oils.

          This is proof that my company has unqualified individuals in high-ranking, key positions who they pushed up to the top based off of who they know and the color of their skin. Those halfwits in the HR department should have known to send out a company memo OR a blanket notice instructing all employees to follow the same guidelines, if there is supposedly someone who has an "allergy" to perfume, which technically doesn't apply to me. And everyday I'm always smelling every alcohol based, cheap body spray and perfumes coming off of the females up here, and I don't see them getting called into their PM's office. I'm not even bothered by the fact someone may be sensitive to scents, as I completely understand how rough allergies can be, but it's the unprofessional way my company handled this, making me now paranoid and uncomfortable in my work setting.

          I told my PM I would be more selective in the scents I wear but I won't stop wearing them, as they are in my lotions and hair products as well. It's part of who I am. The company should have put this is the handbook or let all new employees know this from day 1. I refuse to stop wearing anything until I see an official company memo to ALL employees, instructing then to keep perfumes and other fragrances to a minimum. I will not be singled out. If they call me to HR and physically pull me in the office singling me out again, I'm gong to tell them since they didn't have sense enough to send a blanket notice, they can speak to my Lawyer...
          Oh my! Absolutely some hateration going on. At least, this "allergy" doesn't make her "intestines bleed" as my co-workers claims regarding a sanitizing spray I use around our office. I'm like, "If that spray makes your intestines bleed, I'm going to need you to get to the doctor ASAP, instead of standing her looking at me!" Ugh ... some people!!

          ~NeeC1
          No one should work harder FOR you ... THAN you. Self-reliability - get you some!






          Comment


          • I work in a hospital and was walking back to my office from the cafeteria and a woman stopped me in the hall... She asked if she could touch my hair and before I could comment she runs her hands all in my hair! OMG!!! I pull away because I don't know her! Then she says, I wish I could go natural but I keep breaking out with these dark marks and shows me her face.. Long black marks going down her face.. She pulls off her wig, in the hallway 😳 and shows me how short her hair is.. I am sitting here wanting to scream, why is my head itching now. My Mom works in a different department here at the hospital and I called her.. She immediately started to pray, so irritated.

            BTW: she is a patient that is being discharged today.
            BC 2/17/2012

            Comment


            • I hope it's enough bail money lol
              Originally posted by LuvMyCurls429 View Post
              I'll get the bail money ready...

              Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App


              Sent from my LG-LG730 using CurlyNikki App

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MayaNatural View Post
                I work in a hospital and was walking back to my office from the cafeteria and a woman stopped me in the hall... She asked if she could touch my hair and before I could comment she runs her hands all in my hair! OMG!!! I pull away because I don't know her! Then she says, I wish I could go natural but I keep breaking out with these dark marks and shows me her face.. Long black marks going down her face.. She pulls off her wig, in the hallway 😳 and shows me how short her hair is.. I am sitting here wanting to scream, why is my head itching now. My Mom works in a different department here at the hospital and I called her.. She immediately started to pray, so irritated.

                BTW: she is a patient that is being discharged today.
                I work at a hospital too. It's always the isolation patients that wana touch and feel I swear! And I am .5 secs off cursing one of my coworkers into the next millennium about putting their hands in my head, I know what we do for a living and I know not all of y'all hand hygiene is up to par.

                Comment


                • I am soo disgusted! My landlord/property manager/slumlord is so unprofessional it's despicable. The radiator in my bedroom started rattling so loud it affects my sleep. He claims they(his one maintenance man) fixed it Friday, I was at work, but it actually sounds worse now so I called again this morning (they dont work weekends) and left a msg. He calls me back with an attitude saying "they did all they could do, they could cut my heat but then you would complain about it being cold." No sh!t Sherlock it's been in the teens and last week it was below zero. By this time I'm getting upset, Im basically being told eff you and then he hangs up on me. No sorry for the inconvenience, no is there anything else I can do for you... Just click. He's the top level so what he says goes, he said eff you so I guess I'm effed. This is not the only incident I've had or known of him having but this just blew my mind. I need sleep so I can work and have money to pay rent fool!

                  Comment


                  • I'm not even mad just really discouraged. Financially things are going down hill. Some days I have to choose whether to put gas in my car or eat. I been applying for a 2nd job for over a year anything I can get and it's hard. I applied for food stamps and they have me $6.50. How the fudge can I survive a month off that? I have my own apartment and bills up the but and that's all they give ?
                    I have cut costs every way I can. I use candles instead of the lights, hell I even shower in the dark. I cutt my cable off and still it's a struggle. I pray to god everyday for help, something better,. And I try to keep the faith but I feel like geez lord I need to eat TODAY, I need gas TODAY my phone bill is due TODAY and still nothing. I know god doesn't work like that, but I need help desperately financially. I can't keep up with bills I haven't bought new clothes or underwear in over a year. I dont think I was born to live a hard life but I'm starting to feel as though this all I'm gonna be..

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by PincessBri View Post
                      I work at a hospital too. It's always the isolation patients that wana touch and feel I swear! And I am .5 secs off cursing one of my coworkers into the next millennium about putting their hands in my head, I know what we do for a living and I know not all of y'all hand hygiene is up to par.
                      Exactly! That's so nasty.. You never know what people just touched and then they want to touch your hair. Gross 😡
                      BC 2/17/2012

                      Comment


                      • My brother was just suspended for a year from coaching soccer and was fine $600. The refs say they had to restrain him and he pushed people.

                        I was there, and I would have jumped in if that was the case. smh That's oviedo for you. A black man is mad and they piss in their pants
                        I LOVE MY BALTIMORE RAVENS!

                        Product Junkie, and I'm always looking for the next best thing

                        Comment


                        • My work study got taken away and I received no notice from my school. I only found out after applying for a work-study/volunteer position. They changed my award ("months ago") so that I can still get the same amount if I can find a position on-campus. But, it's a lot more difficult to find a job on campus especially in spring semester as opposed to fall semester.


                          Chemical-Free since Tuesday, March, 23, 2010

                          Comment


                          • No jobs yet. I'm runningout of money that I saved. I don't know what I will do next month.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Tifferz1989 View Post
                              I'm not even mad just really discouraged. Financially things are going down hill. Some days I have to choose whether to put gas in my car or eat. I been applying for a 2nd job for over a year anything I can get and it's hard. I applied for food stamps and they have me $6.50. How the fudge can I survive a month off that? I have my own apartment and bills up the but and that's all they give ?
                              I have cut costs every way I can. I use candles instead of the lights, hell I even shower in the dark. I cutt my cable off and still it's a struggle. I pray to god everyday for help, something better,. And I try to keep the faith but I feel like geez lord I need to eat TODAY, I need gas TODAY my phone bill is due TODAY and still nothing. I know god doesn't work like that, but I need help desperately financially. I can't keep up with bills I haven't bought new clothes or underwear in over a year. I dont think I was born to live a hard life but I'm starting to feel as though this all I'm gonna be..

                              I know what you mean. I'm not going to be able to drive anywhere unless I absolutely have too. I'm living with my friend right now, I'm trying not to eat too much.

                              Comment


                              • Idk what's going on with this menstrual cycle. I've been in terrible pain since before I came on. Smh. Everything hurts this is one of my worst menstrual cycles I've had since BC and my new meds

                                Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CurlyNikki App

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X