X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! And how old are those girls??? They on some middle school stuff. But your mom is right they got to be jealous,u didn't do anything wrong. I say u run them over next time y'all got driving class. I'm glad u fee better!!
    Originally posted by SanaxRadiance View Post
    I had a horrible experience in driving class today... (this is gonna be long..)
    okay. so here's what happened-
    we're halfway through class and we're taking a ten minute break. the teacher leaves the classroom, and several girls go sit at the table next to mine to talk to the two girls there. They start talking about how they can be friends with anyone and it's nice to have a lot of friends, then one girl loudly says "Yeah, I'd hate to be the loner that is all quiet and doesn't ever say anything" and then she pointed at me, as If I can't effing see her. then they all started laughing.
    they continued to say other things, all directed at me, until class started again. by that point I was just kind of upset.
    The guy that sits next to me had talked to one of the girls during the break, and she told him to sit by her instead of the "weird girl" so during class he tried to sneak to her table, but the teacher yelled at them.
    Thennnn the three girls behind me kept saying my name but mispronouncing it on purpose, to agitate me.
    I just got really upset because it's been a long time since I've been picked on in real life, and I wasn't expecting it to happen. Plus, what the hell did I ever do to them to deserve that?

When I got home I started crying the second I walked through the door, because I just needed to let it all out.
    But now I feel better. My mom came upstairs and she was super pissed. She'd just gotten off of the phone with my sis, and my sis wanted to go to the class to tell the girls off. gosh, I love her.
    My mom was like "you do know why they did that, right?"
    I said "because I'm pakistani....?"
    She's like "no, it's because you're pretty and they are jealous. They're jealous of how put together you look every day, your hair, and your looks." and she kept talking about how pissed off she was about how I had to go through that

I feel lots better now though. It's just that the last time I got picked on was two years ago, and that was with ex-bestfriends. They really hurt me, and since then I haven't bothered making new friends (because I don't trust people now.)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

So I don't understand my ex best friend is now just an acquiescence. We talk occasionally so she invites me to use her discount at a shoe store 50% off (didnt use it) I knew there was something to this a catch. So anyhow I get a text today and its her she aNts to know if ill go with her to register for school. Now this comes from a person who is beyond a horrible friend she doesn't know how to be a good friend. She thanked everyone for being there for her in her time of need when her mom died everyone but me I mean literally named people I never even knew these people so anyhow. I just don't understand why me out of all her "friends" but you call someone you not even close with anymore. So I tell my fiance and he says yeah I just got on the phone with soandso her ex fiance and he said that she had contacted him to pick up her daughter (which is not his child) and he said no now she doesn't talk to him and she has a boyfriend so out of all those friends why not call them? The ex said she's trying to get in touch with people she has (excuse my language) shitted on she contacted the ex with the same offer of the discount. When she got a big insurance payments from her moms death she flip the script on everyone that was really down for her me being the worst.

So ladies what do talk think I should do?

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App
      I am who I am,Never who you want me to be!
      I'm not my hair,but so much more.

Last Relaxer:11/24/2010
      Big Chop:05/19/2011

Comment

I think you should remember why she is your EX best friend and keep her at arms length. There seems to be some underlying agenda on her part.

Originally posted by NaturallyWise1 View Post
        So I don't understand my ex best friend is now just an acquiescence. We talk occasionally so she invites me to use her discount at a shoe store 50% off (didnt use it) I knew there was something to this a catch. So anyhow I get a text today and its her she aNts to know if ill go with her to register for school. Now this comes from a person who is beyond a horrible friend she doesn't know how to be a good friend. She thanked everyone for being there for her in her time of need when her mom died everyone but me I mean literally named people I never even knew these people so anyhow. I just don't understand why me out of all her "friends" but you call someone you not even close with anymore. So I tell my fiance and he says yeah I just got on the phone with soandso her ex fiance and he said that she had contacted him to pick up her daughter (which is not his child) and he said no now she doesn't talk to him and she has a boyfriend so out of all those friends why not call them? The ex said she's trying to get in touch with people she has (excuse my language) shitted on she contacted the ex with the same offer of the discount. When she got a big insurance payments from her moms death she flip the script on everyone that was really down for her me being the worst.

So ladies what do talk think I should do?

Last Relaxer: April 19, 2010
        BC: November 20, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by tc2221 View Post
          Wow! And how old are those girls??? They on some middle school stuff. But your mom is right they got to be jealous,u didn't do anything wrong. I say u run them over next time y'all got driving class. I'm glad u fee better!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using CurlyNikki App
          they're all 14-16. I'm 17, so it's a good thing I didn't want to be their friend anyways (I tend to get along with people a few years older than me. they (usually) are more mature).
          But i know. That's exactly what it was, middle school stuff! Like really, who does that?? It was so uncalled for.
          Lol that would be nice, but i'd rather not go to jail

Comment

they're all 14-16. I'm 17, so it's a good thing I didn't want to be their friend anyways (I tend to get along with people a few years older than me. they (usually) are more mature).
            But i know. That's exactly what it was, middle school stuff! Like really, who does that?? It was so uncalled for.
            Lol that would be nice, but i'd rather not go to jail
            Girl, I've seen pictures you've posted and the whole time I read your vent I was thinking, they're just mad because you're so pretty. Insecure girls are good for that. They will do anything to try to bring you down mentally if they can't do it physically to prevent themselves from feeling inferior to you.

I was semi bullied back in grade school and overheard girls saying how no guy would ever like me because I was smart and quiet. It wasn't until high school when I got out of that crowd that the exact opposite happened and a lot of guys started liking me, that I saw myself for the beautiful, intelligent young lady I was... and the insecure ones they were.

If I were you next time I would just look over and smirk while thinking you bishes wish you were me
            Good job missy, you're doing something right that has them more focused on you than their driving books
            Last edited by BlackIsBeautiful; 12-08-2011, 01:45 AM.

Comment

I had a horrible experience in driving class today... (this is gonna be long..)
              okay. so here's what happened-
              we're halfway through class and we're taking a ten minute break. the teacher leaves the classroom, and several girls go sit at the table next to mine to talk to the two girls there. They start talking about how they can be friends with anyone and it's nice to have a lot of friends, then one girl loudly says "Yeah, I'd hate to be the loner that is all quiet and doesn't ever say anything" and then she pointed at me, as If I can't effing see her. then they all started laughing.
              they continued to say other things, all directed at me, until class started again. by that point I was just kind of upset.
              The guy that sits next to me had talked to one of the girls during the break, and she told him to sit by her instead of the "weird girl" so during class he tried to sneak to her table, but the teacher yelled at them.
              Thennnn the three girls behind me kept saying my name but mispronouncing it on purpose, to agitate me.
              I just got really upset because it's been a long time since I've been picked on in real life, and I wasn't expecting it to happen. Plus, what the hell did I ever do to them to deserve that?

When I got home I started crying the second I walked through the door, because I just needed to let it all out.
              But now I feel better. My mom came upstairs and she was super pissed. She'd just gotten off of the phone with my sis, and my sis wanted to go to the class to tell the girls off. gosh, I love her.
              My mom was like "you do know why they did that, right?"
              I said "because I'm pakistani....?"
              She's like "no, it's because you're pretty and they are jealous. They're jealous of how put together you look every day, your hair, and your looks." and she kept talking about how pissed off she was about how I had to go through that

I feel lots better now though. It's just that the last time I got picked on was two years ago, and that was with ex-bestfriends. They really hurt me, and since then I haven't bothered making new friends (because I don't trust people now.)
              I am sorry that happen to you but like your mom and others said they were just jealous. People like to put others down just to make themselves feel bigger..Shake the haters off and continue to do your thing...

Sent from my DROIDX using CurlyNikki App
              BrownEyed Natural

Comment

You remind me so much of my own daughter who is now 20. She had the hardest time with female bullies in high school and I know that it hurts when your the target of immature and mean comments because you didn't do anything to warrant that. Keep your head up. Keep moving in a positive direction. THEY have the problem, not you. Keep baking those delicious treats, keep loving your curls, and keep embracing all of the qualities that make you special and unique. You're awesome and don't you forget it!

Comment

You must be smoking some special kind of crack if you think I'm going to sell it to you for THAT low.

Comment

Why do ALL of these new app updates want acesss to my SD card? What does my sd card have to do w/an update? I will be working w/ these old versions until they don't work no more.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by BlackIsBeautiful View Post
                      Girl, I've seen pictures you've posted and the whole time I read your vent I was thinking, they're just mad because you're so pretty. Insecure girls are good for that. They will do anything to try to bring you down mentally if they can't do it physically to prevent themselves from feeling inferior to you.

I was semi bullied back in grade school and overheard girls saying how no guy would ever like me because I was smart and quiet. It wasn't until high school when I got out of that crowd that the exact opposite happened and a lot of guys started liking me, that I saw myself for the beautiful, intelligent young lady I was... and the insecure ones they were.

If I were you next time I would just look over and smirk while thinking you bishes wish you were me
                      Good job missy, you're doing something right that has them more focused on you than their driving books
                      Thank you
                      Lol, "smirk while thinking you bishes wish you were me" haha. I will do that.
                      I hope they don't do anything today, 'cause I'm prepared and I would definitely say something back if they started something again.

Sent from my iPod touch using CurlyNikki App 

Comment

Originally posted by leesgurl View Post
                        You remind me so much of my own daughter who is now 20. She had the hardest time with female bullies in high school and I know that it hurts when your the target of immature and mean comments because you didn't do anything to warrant that. Keep your head up. Keep moving in a positive direction. THEY have the problem, not you. Keep baking those delicious treats, keep loving your curls, and keep embracing all of the qualities that make you special and unique. You're awesome and don't you forget it!
                        & @<3MyCurls

I will thank you.

Sent from my iPod touch using CurlyNikki App 

Comment

I wanna just throw a bucket of ice water on this chick!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU come to me that way, have you forgot what I have done and been through for this dead end position!!!!!!!!!!!! You call me while Im sleeping and expect for me to understand what the hell your talking about then pass this on to end up with this wack ass email in my mailbox!!!!!!!!! *Touching up resume on office computer* #teamdontgiveaf***
                          <3 BC Date: 6-7-11 <3

Comment

So now I'm the "Grinch/Mrs. Scrooge" because I said, "Christmas is just another day to me, I don't care about holiday shopping and its overrated."

Sent from my MB300 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by gadimples View Post
                              So now I'm the "Grinch/Mrs. Scrooge" because I said, "Christmas is just another day to me, I don't care about holiday shopping and its overrated."

Sent from my MB300 using CurlyNikki App
                              I totally agree. I hate seeing what it does to families this time of year.I personally feel that it's more satisfying when giving and receiving gifts ''just because''. Especially when they're not expected.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using CurlyNikki App

Comment

One of the qualifications of being a supervisor is being fair & consistent. Damn it, lead by example and quit making excuses for your fuckups! Ugh!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
                                X