X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's sad enough to be let go in this economic climate. It's worse when everyone knew you'd be let go. Smiled in your face, told you lies, assured you it wasn't you. Reinforces how fake people are. Lord let me meet genuine people who mean what they say and say what the mean.
    Check out my new blog:

www.resourcefullycurly-joslyn.com

Comment

I am having a really hard time trying to make a new YouTube account.
      Why the heck is it SO hard for me to think of a catchy, short name?
      (I have to change EVERYTHING, because of some online stalker -.-)

Sent from my iPod touch using CurlyNikki App 

Comment

Move that mofo rolling bag out of my damn way!! If you're not going on vacation, put that ish back in the closet. I can't get on/off the train b/c of your bag. Use a fckin messenger bag for your laptop!!!
        Sent from my MB300 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by gadimples View Post
          Move that mofo rolling bag out of my damn way!! If you're not going on vacation, put that ish back in the closet. I can't get on/off the train b/c of your bag. Use a fckin messenger bag for your laptop!!!
          lmbo.... sorry, i had to laugh at that.... that just made my day....i feel your pain though.... it kills me when I'm on the train and people have bags galore for no reason....

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by joylew57 View Post
            It's sad enough to be let go in this economic climate. It's worse when everyone knew you'd be let go. Smiled in your face, told you lies, assured you it wasn't you. Reinforces how fake people are. Lord let me meet genuine people who mean what they say and say what the mean.
            I'm so sorry this happened to you >:/
            I could mail them an anonymous letter with baby powder in it if you like

Sent from my VM670 using CurlyNikki App
            <3 BC Date: 6-7-11 <3

Comment

Originally posted by kdelish View Post
              How bout a year and still no have one
              we in the same boat, sigh.
              fearfully & wonderfully made - Psalms 139:14.

Current Products
              Prepoo: coconut oil & extra virgin olive oil
              Shampoo: SM Moisture Retention Poo/CH Mud&Clay Bar
              Conditioner: HE Honey I'm Strong/HE Totally Twisted
              Stylers: Eco Olive Oil Gel/AIAN Curling Jelly/Shea Butter Mix/SM Deep Treatment Masque
              Butters/Moisturizers: Shea Butter Mix/SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie/Reve Essentials

Comment

Y when it's 6 open stalls you wanna use the one right next to me?!

Sent from my VM670 using CurlyNikki App
                <3 BC Date: 6-7-11 <3

Comment

Why do you have 800 hours of combined vacation and sick leave?
                  Why don't you go hang gliding or join some xtreme sports league? You're only 40!
                  Either use it or donate it to those less fortunate (ie. me) LOL

DUDE, GO ON VACATION!!

Comment

Originally posted by Desired27 View Post
                    lmbo.... sorry, i had to laugh at that.... that just made my day....i feel your pain though.... it kills me when I'm on the train and people have bags galore for no reason....

Tripping over bags and stuff... I just want to kick them out the way,lol.

Comment

I've wrecked my brain and taken this class three times now and still can't pass with a C?! It's not like I'm not trying, so what the freak?! I hate these required classes!

I'll never finish school at this rate which means that I can't transfer schools and move to be with my future hubby until I pass. Believe it or not, I'm actually going for the education and not the money like half of my peers!

Geez, as smart as everyone says and I know I am, I feel so dumb!

Comment

Empty house. No little people. No MIL. A freshly washed fro and a man working a double shift!!! So aggravating! All alone with no one to do. Can't complain too much but this sucks!

Comment

whhhhy cant I just communicate with this guy&ask him to dinner? Im such a chicken.
                          Take a look at my blog! http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...rk-lovely.html

Dont hesitate to comment!

Comment

Grrrr, I hate when people are too dang on intrusive. Asking when are you getting married and when are you going to have kids? there is absolutely nothing wrong with me or my relationship just because we, the two in the relationship, have decided not to rush into marriage or have children even though we've been together for 7 years. We will do it marriage then children when we're ready. Now stop asking!!!

That felt good

Comment

Originally posted by CurlyNeekMe View Post
                              6 1/2 months natural and i STILL havent found a regimen.
                              I feel you, still trying to find products for my hair.

Comment

I had a horrible experience in driving class today... (this is gonna be long..)
                                okay. so here's what happened-
                                we're halfway through class and we're taking a ten minute break. the teacher leaves the classroom, and several girls go sit at the table next to mine to talk to the two girls there. They start talking about how they can be friends with anyone and it's nice to have a lot of friends, then one girl loudly says "Yeah, I'd hate to be the loner that is all quiet and doesn't ever say anything" and then she pointed at me, as If I can't effing see her. then they all started laughing.
                                they continued to say other things, all directed at me, until class started again. by that point I was just kind of upset.
                                The guy that sits next to me had talked to one of the girls during the break, and she told him to sit by her instead of the "weird girl" so during class he tried to sneak to her table, but the teacher yelled at them.
                                Thennnn the three girls behind me kept saying my name but mispronouncing it on purpose, to agitate me.
                                I just got really upset because it's been a long time since I've been picked on in real life, and I wasn't expecting it to happen. Plus, what the hell did I ever do to them to deserve that?

When I got home I started crying the second I walked through the door, because I just needed to let it all out.
                                But now I feel better. My mom came upstairs and she was super pissed. She'd just gotten off of the phone with my sis, and my sis wanted to go to the class to tell the girls off. gosh, I love her.
                                My mom was like "you do know why they did that, right?"
                                I said "because I'm pakistani....?"
                                She's like "no, it's because you're pretty and they are jealous. They're jealous of how put together you look every day, your hair, and your looks." and she kept talking about how pissed off she was about how I had to go through that

I feel lots better now though. It's just that the last time I got picked on was two years ago, and that was with ex-bestfriends. They really hurt me, and since then I haven't bothered making new friends (because I don't trust people now.)

Comment

Working...
                                X