Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jslilbit View Post
    Oh boy!

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App
    I'm going to do an ACV rinse and see if that helps.
    fearfully & wonderfully made - Psalms 139:14.

Current Products
    Prepoo: coconut oil & extra virgin olive oil
    Shampoo: SM Moisture Retention Poo/CH Mud&Clay Bar
    Conditioner: HE Honey I'm Strong/HE Totally Twisted
    Stylers: Eco Olive Oil Gel/AIAN Curling Jelly/Shea Butter Mix/SM Deep Treatment Masque
    Butters/Moisturizers: Shea Butter Mix/SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie/Reve Essentials

Comment

• Do not ask me to do makeup for free then complain about the job. U want a Kim k smokey eye that's what I give u then u say maybe this is too dramatic let's start over. Have a seat. B**** friend or no friend I could have taxed ya ass $75 like i do any other person smh This is y I don't do free work

Sent from my iphone CurlyNikki
      PJ and proud of it.
      BC 7/17/11

Comment

• Originally posted by SanaxRadiance View Post
        I need to let this out before I blow up on my mom.

You keep saying I'm not "prepared" for college, but maybe I WOULD be if YOU had let me go to school instead of making me teach myself.
        Maybe I would be prepared if I had an actual education.
        Maybe I would be prepared if I wasn't always locked up in this house, without friends, without anyone.
        MAYBE I would be prepared if I wasn't a damn prisoner here.
        There ain't NO WAY in hell I'm going to community college here. Get that? NO WAY IN HELL.
        my life has been nothing but shit up until this point, and I refuse to take any more of it. I am getting out while I still have some ounce of sanity left in me. I don't care how hard college life is, I will make it. I will find a way to make it work. I can't live here and take care of you and your kids forever. You need to step up and be their mother, because I will not be here forever, regardless of what you think.
        It's time for me to start living my life. I will not let myself waste away because I know I am worth something, and I know that I can BE something if I just take a chance and make it happen.
        Stop trying to hold me back from everything. I have potential... Let me stand up and show you that I can make it.

Sent from my iPod touch using CurlyNikki App 
        +1 You go girl. You make sure you succeed in everything you do from here and out!

Comment

• I mean i say happy holidays sometimes but I get annoyed and say have a good day or bye...

Originally posted by BMath001 View Post
          What r u saying to them for them to be offended lol?! Happy holidays doesn't suffice?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using CurlyNikki App
          Naturally me

No makeup - No relaxer - Just as I am!
          http://www.naturalandprofessional.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Wish people would quit telling me a baby face is a good thing. Sure maybe when you're 50 but at 23 it's just plain annoying. "How old are you? 14?" No...

And unless you're my mother or my man, please don't call me "sweetie", "honey", "baby", etc.
            sigpic

Comment

I need to let this out before I blow up on my mom.

You keep saying I'm not "prepared" for college, but maybe I WOULD be if YOU had let me go to school instead of making me teach myself.
              Maybe I would be prepared if I had an actual education.
              Maybe I would be prepared if I wasn't always locked up in this house, without friends, without anyone.
              MAYBE I would be prepared if I wasn't a damn prisoner here.
              There ain't NO WAY in hell I'm going to community college here. Get that? NO WAY IN HELL.
              my life has been nothing but shit up until this point, and I refuse to take any more of it. I am getting out while I still have some ounce of sanity left in me. I don't care how hard college life is, I will make it. I will find a way to make it work. I can't live here and take care of you and your kids forever. You need to step up and be their mother, because I will not be here forever, regardless of what you think.
              It's time for me to start living my life. I will not let myself waste away because I know I am worth something, and I know that I can BE something if I just take a chance and make it happen.
              Stop trying to hold me back from everything. I have potential... Let me stand up and show you that I can make it.

Girl do u!! My mom felt that my younger sister wasn't ready for college bcuz she was very sheltered. My sister is now at university of illinois-urbana champaign. That's 1 of the biggest most competetive universities in the midwest. She's more than being successful! All u need is the motivation and the determination and u will be fine no matter how far from home u go. Fyi university housing will be your best friend lol

Sent from my SGH-T839 using CurlyNikki App

*Love never dies*

Comment

• Tell me why some people act like the holidays came as a surprise and didn't plan their time off accordingly? NOW this person wants to switch schedules with people like they are the only one with family in for the holidays! smh
                Texture: Coily, zigzags, kinky and one little bit wavy.
                Store bought Staples: Honey, I'm strong, HE TotallyTwisted Gel, FX Silk Drops silicone serum.
                Homemade Staples: Mixed butter, butter and oil pomades, handmade hair creams and lotions.
                Style preference: Low manipulation, tuck and roll, loose buns and twists.
                Ayurvedic: Henna, amla, zizzy, tulsi, brahmi, shikaikai, etc.

Comment

• I'm trying to be a good significant other but he's making it harder and harder. I mean honestly I get in that kitchen and cook my a** off and he doesn't even eat when he gets home other men would be so greatful that they even get a good hot meal. This dude sounds all depressed.

I am who I am,Never who you want me to be!
                  I'm not my hair,but so much more.

Last Relaxer:11/24/2010
                  Big Chop:05/19/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Judah View Post
                    And unless you're my mother or my man, please don't call me "sweetie", "honey", "baby", etc.
                    Omg YES! It especially burns me up when people call me baby!

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyric352 View Post
                      Omg YES! It especially burns me up when people call me baby!

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using CurlyNikki App
                      That JUST happened to me with the ups dude. Smh.

Last Relaxer: April 19, 2010
                      BC: November 20, 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Judah View Post
                        Wish people would quit telling me a baby face is a good thing. Sure maybe when you're 50 but at 23 it's just plain annoying. "How old are you? 14?" No...

I thought I was the only one. I HATE when men call me baby, honey, princess, babe, etc. do NOT call me that. You don't know me like that -_-

And thanks y'all. I'll definitely keep trying.

Comment

• The one thing you won't do is touch my child! My son is two and we had been shopping all day. We were in the line at macys and I let him play with his trains in front of me. He wasn't bothering anyone and everybody was smiling at him. A few minutes pass- I'm checking out. A woman walks up to him and takes his trains and says " you can have them back when your mother asks for them." I hear my child screaming and I told her to give him his trains. She goes on about how he is getting on her nerves, his and that I need to mind my business. My son tried to run to me and she grabs him and says ."I told you we are going to wait for your mother." Yall I went off. Before I knew I had my hands around her collar shaking the hell out her. She still would not let him go and other ppl had to step in and get him from her. When security came this wench said "that is not her son! She is black!"...I'm dark and my son is really light...security and the cops kicked her out of the mall, banned her and let me file an incident report but the police said I can't press charges bc she was being a good citizen. And I had to prove that my son was mines. WTF!!!!

Sent from my Desire HD using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• OMG!!!! I would have killed her!! I don't care how much a child is annoying me I would NEVER touch them! You are good for not killing her. How dare she say He's not yours!!?!!?! Oooohhhh just makes my blood boil!! Your poor baby!

Today must be piss off a curly Thursday.
                            Originally posted by afromerican-doll View Post
                            The one thing you won't do is touch my child! My son is two and we had been shopping all day. We were in the line at macys and I let him play with his trains in front of me. He wasn't bothering anyone and everybody was smiling at him. A few minutes pass- I'm checking out. A woman walks up to him and takes his trains and says " you can have them back when your mother asks for them." I hear my child screaming and I told her to give him his trains. She goes on about how he is getting on her nerves, his and that I need to mind my business. My son tried to run to me and she grabs him and says ."I told you we are going to wait for your mother." Yall I went off. Before I knew I had my hands around her collar shaking the hell out her. She still would not let him go and other ppl had to step in and get him from her. When security came this wench said "that is not her son! She is black!"...I'm dark and my son is really light...security and the cops kicked her out of the mall, banned her and let me file an incident report but the police said I can't press charges bc she was being a good citizen. And I had to prove that my son was mines. WTF!!!!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I thought I was the only one. I HATE when men call me baby, honey, princess, babe, etc. do NOT call me that. You don't know me like that -_-

And thanks y'all. I'll definitely keep trying.

I don't even like when women say it because they're usually talking to me like I'm a 2 yr old but when a guy does it it's just plain creepy.

@ Afromerican-doll
                              Wow, just wow. That woman was incredibly bold and obviously out of her mind. People used to play my mom like that about my older brother because he's dark and she's really light. Smh hot mess.
                              sigpic

Comment

• OMG! I can't believe she did that! Too many crazies in the world. Black ppl are all different shades how could she not believe that he was your son? Smh.

Originally posted by afromerican-doll View Post
                                The one thing you won't do is touch my child! My son is two and we had been shopping all day. We were in the line at macys and I let him play with his trains in front of me. He wasn't bothering anyone and everybody was smiling at him. A few minutes pass- I'm checking out. A woman walks up to him and takes his trains and says " you can have them back when your mother asks for them." I hear my child screaming and I told her to give him his trains. She goes on about how he is getting on her nerves, his and that I need to mind my business. My son tried to run to me and she grabs him and says ."I told you we are going to wait for your mother." Yall I went off. Before I knew I had my hands around her collar shaking the hell out her. She still would not let him go and other ppl had to step in and get him from her. When security came this wench said "that is not her son! She is black!"...I'm dark and my son is really light...security and the cops kicked her out of the mall, banned her and let me file an incident report but the police said I can't press charges bc she was being a good citizen. And I had to prove that my son was mines. WTF!!!!

Last Relaxer: April 19, 2010
                                BC: November 20, 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X