Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What instrument do u adore hearing or playing?

I absolutely love horns n violins.the horns are a brash harmonization while the violin tells a story.
    Whats instrument is ur ears addicted to?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlyNikki App

I just absolutely love the sax.! I played that through middle school to college.. I haven't played it in a few years so I'm a little rusty but that is my fave.!

Comment

I'm a clarinetist.(: My favorite to play is alto clarinet tho !(:

Sent from my ADR6330VW using CurlyNikki App
      The Young Naturalistaaaa(:

Comment

I play the flute / piccolo... i love the tuba and violin

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

i played the flute from 4th up until sophmore year in high school. so i have a love for it. but my main love is drums and violin. i love Steve Jablonsky. amazing composer!!!!!!!
          *POW* ....its NikNak ;-) Follow me on Twitter @NikkiNukka1, Instagram @ NikkiNukka, Youtube- NikkiNukka

Comment

Originally posted by SimplyMeNoOther View Post
            I'm a clarinetist.(: My favorite to play is alto clarinet tho !(:

Sent from my ADR6330VW using CurlyNikki App
            Originally posted by mocha1989 View Post
            I just absolutely love the sax.! I played that through middle school to college.. I haven't played it in a few years so I'm a little rusty but that is my fave.!
            I started off in elementary school playing the clarinet, and then moved to the alto saxaphone in middle school, and the baritone saxaphone in high school. I stopped playing at the end of my junior year, but I wish I would have stuck with it! I think my favorites were the alto sax and clarinet.
            Rocking this head of curls since June 3, 1982!

Yeah, I have GOOD HAIR, and SO DO YOU!

Comment

I played the clarinet in school as well, and I loved it, the pleasure of music, to me, is one of G-d's GREATEST creations. It depends on what mood I'm in as to what instrument will soothe my soul best :0) the violin, the sax, the acoustic guitar or the electric guitar...mmm mm m sweet music ;-I

Comment

I love hearing the sax or violin. Something about those two instruments makes my heart skip a beat.
                .words without action are better left unsaid.

Comment

The sax soothes my soul. It can literally lullaby me to sleep.
                  BC: 5/23/12 (No transition, just shaved my head)
                  Last relaxer 3/1/12
                  Made 1 year natural on 5/23/13. Yay!!

**Still Loving the Journey**

Comment

I played the corny and ever so boring clarinet in school (it was the last instrument left that no one wanted). But the piano, Omgoodness, the piano I can listen to all day. I love classical music that is centered around the piano. However, I love an amazing guitar solo - think Santana or Slash style.

Lastly, the violin and sax are givens. They can definitely be my sleepy time remedy and my meditation music.
                    Last edited by Au Naturale; 09-27-2012, 08:56 AM.

Comment

i use to be a percussionist. i still wanna involve myself in instruments but right now im focusing in other things and figuring out what i wanna do w/ my life. but to really have a fave, piano.. all the way! i wanna learn how to play but piano music just.. ughh! love it!
                      1 yr post relaxer ^-^
                      1 yr post bc ^-^
                      Last Relaxer: March 2nd, 2012!!
                      BC: 10/12/12

Hair Goal:
                      - SL: June of 2014
                      - APL: Dec of 2014
                      - BSL: December of 2015

http://tempobronze124.tumblr.com/

Motto: Leave the past where it is and move on to the future

Comment

I took piano lessons from 8-16, and I've taught basic theory & technique since I was 12. I love hearing baroque (e.g. Bach) pieces on the piano because of the intricacies!

I love listening to the saxophone, too. My great uncle played the sax, and I remember listening to his tapes and CDs when I was younger.

Anything string - violin, viola, cello, fiddle (same as violin, I know) - sends shivers down my spine. Something about the way the bow hits the strings just mesmerizes me. I love hearing Charlie Siem, David Garrett, Itzhak Perlman and Chelsea Green play. Any time somebody adds a twist to a classical piece, I'm they're adoring fan!

I love wind instruments too. They always reminded me of running around on top of mountains for some reason.

I think they only group I don't like as a whole are the brasses. Most of them sound brazen and overbearing - and whiny lol.

Comment

Played sax throughout my miserable band life, and teaching myself piano (and more or less guitar). But I absolutely love horn sections (when done right. Think: "Sledgehammer").

EL-NL-SL-APL-BSL

Comment

I play the piano.It calms my nerves.

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App
                            http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Comment

i lopve to play guitar and piano. although i dont know how to play guitar very much as i am taking training of it buit then also i am crazy for playing guitar
                              Click here get more info.

Comment

Working...
                              X