X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volcanic Ash?

So I was stocking up on my Aubrey organically conditioners when I came across this product along with the scrub. It's by giovanni. Any thoughts on it ladies???? Or even volcanic ash in skin care?
    Attachment
    Here's a link to the ingredients

http://www.giovannicosmetics.com/pro...ngredients.asp
    Attached Files

Never heard of this product but it probably has Bentonite (Sodium Bentonite) or Rhassoul clay in the ingredients. They are derived from volcanic ash and are awesome facial masks especially Bentonite. Google the clays origins for yourself.

Comment

I agree with 1FS - it's likely that clays are in the products but they want it to seem more exotic. Just a marketing ploy.
      "Failure, in my book, is someone who lives in the safety of their laptop taking shots at those who actually achieved what they have been unable to do." ~ Eli Roth

Comment

I've always heard that volcanic ash was beneficial for the skin, but I never researched it.
        Wen...nothing else!

Comment

I like to put it on and leave it for a couple minutes in the shower. It has a decent amount of activated charcoal in it, and I can feel it working. My skin feels VERY clean after using it.

Comment

Working...
          X