X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Under Eye Circles

I have bad under eye circles so i was wondering what works best for them?There are so many different products but which actually works? Also are there any good concealers that works best for concealing them?

Tarte and Bobbi brown both make great under eye concealers. Bobbi brown also makes a correcter that helps correct the darkness b4 u Put in your concealer. U def want to get a good eye cream though to treat the problem.macs fast response eye is nice. Also keihls avocado eye cream. Just looks for things with a nice amount of vitamin k:-)

Sent from my iphone CurlyNikki
    PJ and proud of it.
    BC 7/17/11

Comment

You need to use a good eyecream that contains retinA. That will make your eyes brighten up and look years younger. Your facial products should contain RetinA as well. Skin Ceuticals has products that actually work. Mac has a sheer concealer that stays on really well and it goes on light but still gives good coverage. It's a concealer that gives moisture and u sound like that's what u need. Anytime u get dark circles around ur eyes, u need moisture.
      The way to the top is Perserverance! 😌

Comment

Originally posted by KeishaC View Post
        You need to use a good eyecream that contains retinA. That will make your eyes brighten up and look years younger. Your facial products should contain RetinA as well. Skin Ceuticals has products that actually work. Mac has a sheer concealer that stays on really well and it goes on light but still gives good coverage. It's a concealer that gives moisture and u sound like that's what u need. Anytime u get dark circles around ur eyes, u need moisture.
        Retin a helps as long as ur not sensitive. It can be harsh and drying for some ppl. I know I can't use it in all my products. U always need to make sure u have a good sunscreen if ur doing. retinA products during the day .

Sent from my iphone CurlyNikki
        PJ and proud of it.
        BC 7/17/11

Comment

As far as concealers go I really like bare eccentuals and if I happen to run out of my first choice I use the MAC liquid concealer.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using CurlyNikki App
          BC'd 2003, loving my natural locks

Comment

Get red of your eye dark circles

Originally posted by CurlyBlasian View Post
            I have bad under eye circles so i was wondering what works best for them?There are so many different products but which actually works? Also are there any good concealers that works best for concealing them?
            On recommendation by a friend, I have recently tried a new product which I bought on-line, called Revitol Eye Cream. They are like completely non toxic, and really do work for me. I find that cream really cooling and my dark circles are diminishing all the time. Definitely worth looking at.

Revitol Eye Solves Dark Under-Eye Circles

Comment

Clinique(spelling?) dark under eye corrector.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by Bbreeze View Post
                Clinique(spelling?) dark under eye corrector.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using CurlyNikki App
                +1 I work for Clinique and that really is a great product. Also as far as makeup they the Even Better concealer and foundation. I love all the products in the Even Better line. I sell alot of it.

Comment

I just tried MakeUp Forever concealer at Sephora in JC Penney. I'm also starting acupressure. Twice a day for two weeks I'm told can flush lymph nodes in the eye area.

Comment

I have dark circles and have tried almost every concealer and cream out there. The concealer that has worked the best for me is Revlon Photo Ready. It blends wells in any lighting and gives a natural look in photos. I noticed that some concealers look great in regular light but as soon as I take a picture; in the photo, under my eyes look pale and appear too light.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Currently I use clinique. It works pretty okay, but the only problem is the shade is slightly orangy so I use powder to help drown out the tint.
                      I've used sephora's brand of concealer. It's more expensive than clinique and the tint is slightly more noticeable.
                      I apply a small amount of coconut oil around my eyes in order to spread the concealer better and reduce/delay the dried, cracked appearance that tends to happen throughout the day. Also it reflects light which makes the darkness less noticeable.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I use black opal even true concealer
                        crazy. music junkie. educated. a little ratchet. God lover.
                        yeah it's a little weird mix but it's me

Comment

Dark can effect your body.I want say that there is no need to worry you can easy remove it from get quality sleep. You should drink plenty water of glasses. I hope it's really work.

www.stokesthompson.com.au/
                          Last edited by MsWendy; 10-21-2013, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X