Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot friends for sharing your useful tips and suggestions it would be very useful for newbies like me..
    Cell Phone Tablets | Blackberry Stands Holders

Comment

When Daniel fasted he says "I refrained from sweet bread, strong drink (what some would consider alcoholic beverages), & meat." I think meat is in there too but I know for sure sweet bread & strong drink. You will find this quote in Daniel 8:10. What most consider the 'Daniel fast' was not a fast at all. All Daniel did was honor God by adhering to the diet restrictions God laid out in Leviticus. In Leviticus, God tells the Israelites that pork is unclean & shouldn't be eaten or touched. He also told them that they couldn't eat meat that was sacrificed to idols. This is why Daniel & his friends refused to eat the kings meat because the meat was sacrificed to the Babylonian gods. Not because they were fasting.

Comment

The scripture I meant to include was Daniel 10:2,3 "I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three weeks were fulfilled." Those who are wanting to do the 'Daniel fast', these are the things you do.

Comment

Working...
        X