X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healthy is a Habit Lifestyle Challenge

Hi ladies! I am starting to change my whole outlook on fitness, nutrition (eating healthier), and my health in relationships with friends and family. I wanted to invite those that are also considering changes in their over all health to join me in this challenge to achieve goals to your healthier lives.
    I would ask that everyone set small goals for a 2 week span, giving an update on how you did with that goal at the end of the 1st week and a final update at the 2nd week mark for that goal. Then everyone will add a goal to the 1st goal you started with, staying in line with your 1st goal as you add goals to it. I would also ask that everyone keep a journal for this challenge as well. To let everyone get there thanksgiving meal grub on, this challenge will start on December 1st and go through to December 1, 2013.I look forward to all of you ladies joining me in this challenge! Here's to fabulous health!!

I'm down! I have gained weight after losing a big amount and I'm like no ma'am! I just need that jump start and motivation. This opportunity will also give me the push for vegetarianism.

Time to stop bsing and reinstate team enhance sexiness!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using CurlyNikki App
    Just Blessed and Natural

Twitter: UniquelyDiva15

"We can endure anything if we depend on God for everything."

Comment

I'm in! I'm not waiting around until New Year's this time. Let's do this, chicas!

Can our goals be spiritual, nutritional & physical (exercise) all at once? For example, if I set a mini goal for 3 areas of my life for 2 weeks?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Count me in!!! I love this challenge! I will have a personal and fitness goal.

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App
        http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Comment

Count me in! I really want to take control over my health. I agree with CurlyChemist94 in that I would love to do spiritual, physical and nutritional goals as well! This group will definitely help keep me accountable

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlyNikki App
          Check out my Blog & YouTube page for more updates on my weight loss & natural hair journey:
          Blog: http://www.naturalNaijabeauty.com
          Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/naturalNaijabeauty
          Twitter: natNaijabeauty
          ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
          "Make a career of humanity, commit yourself to the noble struggle for equal rights. you will make a greater person of yourself, a greater nation of your country, and a finer world to live in."
          -Martin Luther King Jr., 1959

Comment

I'm totally down. Been on my healthy body (nutrition/exercise) journey since August, but I wanna join this now anyway. Gonna keep myself on track.

Also, it's SO true that health needs to become a habit in order for it to work!

Comment

Originally posted by CurlyChemist94 View Post
              I'm in! I'm not waiting around until New Year's this time. Let's do this, chicas!

Can our goals be spiritual, nutritional & physical (exercise) all at once? For example, if I set a mini goal for 3 areas of my life for 2 weeks?

Sure! You sure can, that would be awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Curly&Curvy15 View Post
                I'm down! I have gained weight after losing a big amount and I'm like no ma'am! I just need that jump start and motivation. This opportunity will also give me the push for vegetarianism.

Time to stop bsing and reinstate team enhance sexiness!

Hey Hey let's get it ma! I'm going for vegetarianism too!

Comment

Let me just say that I am so pumped that all of you have joined me in this challenge. You just don't know how much it means to have you as a support system, as we journey up the mountain to good health mind, body, and spirit. Thank you again! *Raises wine glass...Here's to our over all new health habits as beautiful healthy empowered women!

Comment

Originally posted by CurlyChemist94 View Post

That is even better. Inner health radiates outward! Love it!

Just Blessed and Natural

Twitter: UniquelyDiva15

"We can endure anything if we depend on God for everything."

Comment

Originally posted by Curly&Curvy15 View Post
                      That is even better. Inner health radiates outward! Love it!

Yes Yes sis! That is so very true...

Comment

I had my son January 2011 and was 190 at my check up. In march I started the juice only diet. And from March to August I went to 145. I am currently the same weight but want to lose more. I have stopped doing the juice diet but really want to get back healthier. I want to lose an additional 26 pounds. I currently don't exercise much. I don't eat fast food but rarely, I only drink water with mio drops for flavor. And don't eat any sugar only stevia. My small goal is to keep drinking a lot of water. Its the only thing I have been drinking since march and I could drink more. My other small goals is to get more veggies and start doing the treadmill again for an hour 3 times a week. Hopefully I can stick to this

Sent from my HTC One V using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by Naturally Sassy View Post
                          I had my son January 2011 and was 190 at my check up. In march I started the juice only diet. And from March to August I went to 145. I am currently the same weight but want to lose more. I have stopped doing the juice diet but really want to get back healthier. I want to lose an additional 26 pounds. I currently don't exercise much. I don't eat fast food but rarely, I only drink water with mio drops for flavor. And don't eat any sugar only stevia. My small goal is to keep drinking a lot of water. Its the only thing I have been drinking since march and I could drink more. My other small goals is to get more veggies and start doing the treadmill again for an hour 3 times a week. Hopefully I can stick to this

Hey sis! Those are great goals! How does the mio taste? I have been wanting to try it. You can stick with your goals sis and we are all here to help each other do just that. Girl Power!!💪

Comment

The mio taste really good. My favorite right now is the mango peach. I mix the flavors up. Has helped me drink more water. Plus my kids love it too.
                            Originally posted by MzMiMi View Post
                            Hey sis! Those are great goals! How does the mio taste? I have been wanting to try it. You can stick with your goals sis and we are all here to help each other do just that. Girl Power!!💪

Comment

Eating a healthy diet is another part of the healthy lifestyle. Not only can a clean diet help with weight management, it can also improve your health and quality of life as you get older.If you're looking for smaller changes, you can use these tips for simple ways to change how you eat:
                              Queens gym

Comment

Working...
                              X