Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weightloss accomplishments....share them here!!!

I am in need of MAJOR encouragement

Share your weight loss accomplishments here!!!!

Weight lost
    Time frame
    Regimen

I think there is a topic already but I was unable to locate it, if there is can someone please bump it for me or tell me where to find it.

i lost 20 lbs in 2 1/2 months! right before i went to miami. i was going with the boo and i wanted to look good in a swimsuit! i did it the old fashioned way and i am so proud. no hundreds of dollars spent on p90x or insanity. i went to the gym every day, i changed my eating habits (lose it app for iphone is great) and i drank nothing but water. not only did i drop the weight, i felt so much better! my skin looked great and my hair too! now i am addicted to the gym.. a great place to escape and sweat all my worries away!

Comment

Gym daily? How long we're your workouts?

Comment

Originally posted by NclsRib View Post
        Gym daily? How long we're your workouts?
        less than an hour! theres no real need to stay in there all day. i would go at least 5x a week, but now it's to the point where i feel guilty if i miss it. i would do 1 mile on bike/treadmill/elliptical or etc. something for cardio. and then walk a little extra on the treadmill (to keep heart rate up) and then do some weight lifting. reps with not a lot of weight! that helps lose weight & define, and NOT get bulging muscles lol. and sit ups every day since that was my main problem area.

i really give a lot of credit to water.. there are sooo many empty calories we drink every day! water is awesome!

Comment

Thanks for the input I will start my journey today, probably 40 minutes on the elliptical, 10 on treadmill and then abs.

Comment

Originally posted by NclsRib View Post
            Thanks for the input I will start my journey today, probably 40 minutes on the elliptical, 10 on treadmill and then abs.
            try not to push yourself too hard! seeing results takes time and working out too hard in the beginning can lead to soreness and discouragement. gooooood luck luck luck!

Comment

Total credit to drinking water 99% of the time. Empty calories! I've lost 28 pounds in 12 1/2 weeks (next weigh in on Sunday)

The first month I just reduced my calorie intake with a meal plan (MyFitnessPal app helped A LOT). In month two I started exercising 5 days a week in addition to my reduced calories. I use YouTube Zumba videos mostly. The trick is to find songs that you absolutely love to dance to in general. Chances are someone somewhere made a decent Zumba routine to it!

I'm working with Jillian Michael's 30 Day shred right now (also on YouTube). It's only 20 minutes that you do daily which is great! I usually do 30 minutes a day with the Zumba and it's helped tremendously. To the point where I feel guilty if I don't work out lol.

I've got a LONG way to go, but I'm feeling more and more dedicated every week when I weigh myself and I see the pounds coming off and feel the new muscles forming

Comment

Originally posted by Dagoo610 View Post
                Total credit to drinking water 99% of the time. Empty calories! I've lost 28 pounds in 12 1/2 weeks (next weigh in on Sunday)

The first month I just reduced my calorie intake with a meal plan (MyFitnessPal app helped A LOT). In month two I started exercising 5 days a week in addition to my reduced calories. I use YouTube Zumba videos mostly. The trick is to find songs that you absolutely love to dance to in general. Chances are someone somewhere made a decent Zumba routine to it!

I'm working with Jillian Michael's 30 Day shred right now (also on YouTube). It's only 20 minutes that you do daily which is great! I usually do 30 minutes a day with the Zumba and it's helped tremendously. To the point where I feel guilty if I don't work out lol.

I've got a LONG way to go, but I'm feeling more and more dedicated every week when I weigh myself and I see the pounds coming off and feel the new muscles forming
                GIRL! jillian michaels is no joke! i have the exact same 30 day shred and she makes me rather go to the gym than to work out with her a$$ lol

Comment

Originally posted by wutie View Post
                  GIRL! jillian michaels is no joke! i have the exact same 30 day shred and she makes me rather go to the gym than to work out with her a$$ lol
                  Yeah, she gets on my damn nerves. I cuss her out on twitter and fb on a regular basis. I just moved up to level two on Monday . I mean who the hell invented Plank Jacks and Plank Twists? or Planks in general!!!

Anyway, I don't do it everyday like yr supposed to, I just put up with her when I want a great work out in a short amount of time. I actually use her on the days where I'm being lazy and don't want to so a longer session lol.

Comment

I also do these workouts sometimes. Strength plus cardio! Hope this helps someone

Attachment

Attachment

Attachment
                    Attached Files

Comment

After 2 1/2 years I have my body back. I didn't know how or if I would lose all the weight I gained from my daughter. I went from 175lbs to 103!
                      Plus I'm not 5ft tall so that was soooo much weight to carry around. Thank god it's gone now
                      Attachment
                      Attached Files

Comment

whoo! you go girl!!

Comment

Thank you!!! Too bad I didn't look this good for summer

Comment

@TinyGabby what did you do to lose the weight?

Comment

Its not much and it took me sooo long (like 5 months lol) but i just lost just about 15 pounds, i just worked out 3-5 times a week and ate normally. But i tend to eat healthy anyway lol
                              I need to get back to it! Urggg. I want to lose 10 more and tone up!

Sorry if the pic is big, uploading from my phone!

Good luck with everything, hopefully this helps a little

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using CurlyNikki App
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X