X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insanity Workout Support!!!

Is anyone out there either currently in the insanity workout or has ever completed it??? Well hopefully this thread will offer some support!!! I'm currently on week 3 and it is kicking my behind! Has anyone else currently or formerly done the challenge???
    Transitioned July 2010
    BC'd Feb 2011

I started it last april didnt last and going to retry oct 1 and on getting through the entire thing.

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

How long did you do it for? The first time I tried it I stopped in the middle of the WARM UP lol. that was over a year ago! You should do it!
      Transitioned July 2010
      BC'd Feb 2011

Comment

i did it for a week and then stopped... it was AWESOME and i wish i wouldnt have stopped but funny enough im starting again on monday
        Hugs & Blessings
        JuicyHips

Comment

I did it for like 2 weeks went on spring break and that was a wrap lol but I promised myself I was going to complete it when I started monday...im hoping to lose at least 20 or 25 lbs with it but we will see if that happens lol

Comment

Insanity scares me.
            BC: 5/23/12 (No transition, just shaved my head)
            Last relaxer 3/1/12
            Made 1 year natural on 5/23/13. Yay!!

**Still Loving the Journey**

Comment

I'm starting on Monday my last few days to eat as I please. I also signed up on myfitnesspal I will not be calorie counting I will be cutting down how much I eat. And no eating after 9pm since i go to sleep at about 11.

Comment

I start my new schedule on Monday, 645-315 so I will be home early enough to work out now. My husband asked my goal weight. I said 140 he said I think 130 would look good on you. No sir! I'm not trying to look like a BRATZ doll

Sent from my SCH-I405 using CurlyNikki App
                *Last Relaxer: April 20, 2010
                *Big Chop: September 4, 2010
                *very thirsty & dense

Comment

@pyces lol at bratz doll I'm about 155 6'0 I'm trying for 140 too!!!

Follow my blog at www.urnatural.blogspot.com
                  && my videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hkbeautiigurl?feature=guide

Comment

Originally posted by pyces82queen View Post
                    I start my new schedule on Monday, 645-315 so I will be home early enough to work out now. My husband asked my goal weight. I said 140 he said I think 130 would look good on you. No sir! I'm not trying to look like a BRATZ doll

Sent from my SCH-I405 using CurlyNikki App
                    lmao too funny....

im not doing it for weight lost more for better health. i dont want to be sick at 40 when i could have prevented it at 27...
                    Hugs & Blessings
                    JuicyHips

Comment

Im 5'3 and going to shoot for 160 first to see where my curves will stand because I dont want to lose them...just need these arms and stomach to go away and lose maybe an inch or 2 around my thighs to make my butt look bigger lol...just hope my butt doesnt go away before everywhere esle does

Comment

Originally posted by bmitche6 View Post
                        I'm starting on Monday my last few days to eat as I please. I also signed up on myfitnesspal I will not be calorie counting I will be cutting down how much I eat. And no eating after 9pm since i go to sleep at about 11.
                        I wish I could stop eating after 9 but I go to sleep so late at night that my stomach is growling! Is myfitnesspal an app??
                        Transitioned July 2010
                        BC'd Feb 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Juicyhips View Post
                          i did it for a week and then stopped... it was AWESOME and i wish i wouldnt have stopped but funny enough im starting again on monday
                          YAY! lol I'll be on week 4 by then. I Convinced my boyfriend to do it so he just started this week. He's mad at me now lol but its worth it in the end
                          Transitioned July 2010
                          BC'd Feb 2011

Comment

@pyces @bmitch lol at Bratz doll! Same here! I'm ony 5'3 and 150lbs. Ive been stuck at 150 for MONTHS. I was about 155 when I started so theres some improvement. My goal weight is 135 and I dont want to go any lower! I wont quit but I will drink 3 protein shakes A DAY before I get any lower.
                            Transitioned July 2010
                            BC'd Feb 2011

Comment

You will def loss some thigh and it will give you some bomb hamstrings to help lift your butt. I have HUGE thighs and I'm already starting to see some hamstring peek through lol

Originally posted by jadorejaime_e1908 View Post
                              Im 5'3 and going to shoot for 160 first to see where my curves will stand because I dont want to lose them...just need these arms and stomach to go away and lose maybe an inch or 2 around my thighs to make my butt look bigger lol...just hope my butt doesnt go away before everywhere esle does

Transitioned July 2010
                              BC'd Feb 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X