Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
no sweets challange? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BajanPrincess82 View Post
    Well, you used up one "cheat day"! lol

    I used up two cheat days already *sobs*
    Sent from my SCH-I200 using CurlyNikki App

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SamPhisticated View Post
      My heart goes out to those having hard times with this challenge lol. I'm doing okay but my weakness is Reeses and Hersheys cookies an cream bars which are BOGO free at Ralphs.

      I have a confession... I messed up. I went to a frozen yogurt place... and... and... I... put cookie crumbs and cheesecake bites in my vanilla frozen yogurt :'(. They had fruit but I didn't think TWICE about it smh.

      Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App
      I love frozen yogurt but I always put fruit in mine
      Just Curlz Hair Blog www.justcurlz.com
      Tweet with Just Curlz's @Just_Curlz
      www.facebook.com/Just.Curlz

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BajanPrincess82 View Post
        Well, you used up one "cheat day"! lol
        Haha, that's fine with me. I only need my other two for Thanksgiving and for my birthday.

        Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App

        Comment


        • Awe man, I so would love to join... :-( This is an awesome way to rid myself of my sweet tooth. I'm a vegetarian and it seems sweets have become a serious weakness. Guess I'll watch from the sidelines. But I'll still work at cutting out these sweets.. ;-)

          Sent from my LG-VM696 using CurlyNikki App

          Comment


          • Okay ladiessss Sunday is the cheat log day? Did you cheat and how?

            Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SamPhisticated View Post
              Okay ladiessss Sunday is the cheat log day? Did you cheat and how?

              Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App
              I don't want to confess, but lying won't help me do better. Anywho, here's what I've eaten:

              Wednesday:
              1.5 small slices apple pie
              4 scoops of vanilla ice cream (total, not all at once)

              Saturday:
              1 oatmeal cream pie
              1 chocolate covered cake thingy

              Please don't kill me! I succumbed to peer pressure I don't think I have any more cheat days...we only have 2, right? My main problem is actually eating. I won't have enough time to eat breakfast, so I stuff something in my mouth & then I'm hungry later on :-/

              Sent from my SCH-I200 using CurlyNikki App

              Comment


              • I've cheated everyday...and about to ride out of town so will be cheating again...but I haven't eaten AS MUCH sugar/sweets as I normally do so YAY for me😃
                Sparkle

                Big Chop: Not happening
                Long Term Transitioner here!!!

                Last Relaxer: June 2012

                Comment


                • I have not cheated!!! I am doing good
                  Just Curlz Hair Blog www.justcurlz.com
                  Tweet with Just Curlz's @Just_Curlz
                  www.facebook.com/Just.Curlz

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brwnsugar24 View Post
                    I have not cheated!!! I am doing good
                    Good for you!

                    Sent from my SCH-I200 using CurlyNikki App

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CurlyChemist94 View Post
                      I don't want to confess, but lying won't help me do better. Anywho, here's what I've eaten:

                      Wednesday:
                      1.5 small slices apple pie
                      4 scoops of vanilla ice cream (total, not all at once)

                      Saturday:
                      1 oatmeal cream pie
                      1 chocolate covered cake thingy

                      Please don't kill me! I succumbed to peer pressure I don't think I have any more cheat days...we only have 2, right? My main problem is actually eating. I won't have enough time to eat breakfast, so I stuff something in my mouth & then I'm hungry later on :-/

                      Sent from my SCH-I200 using CurlyNikki App
                      This isn't that bad . You caved 2 out of 7 WHOLE days. That's progress to me .

                      Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by sparkle1908 View Post
                        I've cheated everyday...and about to ride out of town so will be cheating again...but I haven't eaten AS MUCH sugar/sweets as I normally do so YAY for me😃
                        Any progress is GOOD progress!

                        Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brwnsugar24 View Post
                          I have not cheated!!! I am doing good
                          That is great ! Keep up the good work!

                          Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SamPhisticated View Post
                            This isn't that bad . You caved 2 out of 7 WHOLE days. That's progress to me .

                            Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App
                            True. I feel like I should've done better though.

                            Sent from my SCH-I200 using CurlyNikki App

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CurlyChemist94 View Post
                              True. I feel like I should've done better though.

                              Sent from my SCH-I200 using CurlyNikki App
                              I understand what you mean.

                              Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sparkle1908 View Post
                                I've cheated everyday...and about to ride out of town so will be cheating again...but I haven't eaten AS MUCH sugar/sweets as I normally do so YAY for me��
                                I'm confused...um, why did you join this challenge? LOL

                                I didn't cheat at all. I have my cheat days planned for Thanksgiving and maybe my homegirl's birthday (if we spend it together). I do plan to continue on cutting out sugar once the challenge ends. I love how I no longer look/feel bloated and I'm not craving sugar and it feels great. Instead of eating sugar I'm eating more fruit and juicing more. I'm also eating less processed food which is making me cook more and plan my meals.
                                Last edited by BajanPrincess82; 09-23-2012, 06:58 PM.
                                Rocking this head of curls since June 3, 1982!

                                Yeah, I have GOOD HAIR, and SO DO YOU!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X