X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sutherland global services

Has anyone ever worked here? I've heard some negative reviews and am sure to start workingthere soon. Just looking for some input etc from ppl that have worked here

Sent from my LG-LG730 using CurlyNikki App

What is it? Is it a temp service or something?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using CurlyNikki App
    I'm just being me. If I wasn't me, who else would I be?

Comment

It's like a call center type deal that just opened here.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Hmmm, never heard of them, but that sho' is my last name!! I'm gonna need to look into that ... I think somebody may owe me money!! (LOL) Just kidding ... I am going to see what that's about though ... maybe a long, long lost cousin or someone is tied in ...

~NeeC1
        No one should work harder FOR you ... THAN you. Self-reliability - get you some!

Comment

They have a location where I live and their HQ is in Rochester. I was offered a job years ago but i dont like sales. Here they have a high turn over rate but I think that's because they give so many people a chance (1st jobs). Most of the jobs are sales and are seasonal. The few people I knew that worked there liked it with the exception of the ghetto folks that worked there. If they just opened where you are, you should have a good experience.
          "Failure, in my book, is someone who lives in the safety of their laptop taking shots at those who actually achieved what they have been unable to do." ~ Eli Roth

Comment

Working...
          X