X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couponing

Does anyone in hear coupon. i'm trying to but it's kind of hard.

I do. Go to thekrazycouponlady.com and couponmom.com for help. Those are the go to's!!

"your the only YOU, in this world. So show people who YOU really are" Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki

Comment

YES, I do. I just went to CVS and got $31.00 worth of stuff or only $10.00. I love my coupons!! I'm about to order myself a coupon organizer from Amazon.

Comment

There's a whole thread on here about couponing, tips, deals, etc. The ladies explain in great detail how they got their couponing deals.

The thread is called " Im turning into the krazy coupon lady". Ive bumped it for u.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using CurlyNikki App
        *Fortune Favors the BOLD*

Comment

Yes I coupon. I actually want to catch one of the coupon ing classes that's offered in my area for 5 bucks

Comment

I coupon as well. It's been such a blessing to my family & I. I am making gift baskets from my stockpile for Christmas. I also like www.savingwithvetta.com for deals as well as thekrazycouponlady.com and southernsavers.com : Another resource is looking at couponing videos on youtube to get an idea on how to do transactions.

Comment

I've tried to coupon , but for some reason , can't get into the full flow of it

Comment

I just came across an app for Androids & IPhones called RetailMeNot coupons its for retail stores like Charlotte Russe, Aero, Macy's, etc. Check it out. Its free

Sent from my LS670 using CurlyNikki App
                embrace your inner curl

Comment

Originally posted by KnottiByNature View Post
                  I just came across an app for Androids & IPhones called RetailMeNot coupons its for retail stores like Charlotte Russe, Aero, Macy's, etc. Check it out. Its free

Sent from my LS670 using CurlyNikki App
                  +10 I have that app

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Bump

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I'm super excited. I splurged 20 cents in Sallys today! For the month of January, they're taking $2 off As I Am products. Since I am new Natural(as of 12/24), I'm trying to find products without breaking the bank.

I renewed my Sallys card a few weeks ago and got a $5.00 coupon towards a $5.00 or more purchase. So, since the As I Am Coconut Cowash was $5.19 with the $2.00 off coupon and my $5.00 coupon add to it, I paid 20!!!!

I just love saving money!!!

Sent from my DROID4 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I just clip a few from the Sunday papers here and there. They save a few but not a lot because it's always for stuff that I don't need. If I had kids I'd prob do it more and go further but I'm single so there's really no use. Can't buy anything in bulk for one person! Lol
                        The way to the top is Perserverance! 😌

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyDiva83 View Post
                          I coupon as well. It's been such a blessing to my family & I. I am making gift baskets from my stockpile for Christmas. I also like www.savingwithvetta.com for deals as well as thekrazycouponlady.com and southernsavers.com : Another resource is looking at couponing videos on youtube to get an idea on how to do transactions.
                          *Bump*

I love it. Its my hobby. I'm in school so I only get a chance to work on it is during the weekend. I gotta try out savingwithvetta and southernsavers. Another one is totallytarget.com (not affiliated with Target).

But to KeishaC, sometimes it depends on where you get your coupons. I'm a college student and its just me, but a lot of times (esp when I get a big deal) I give the surplus to my granny or I donate it.

Comment

I really want to get into couponing but don't really know where to start lol.

I guess the sunday paper...?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

A few places I get coupons from:

- Sunday Papers
                              - Coupons.com
                              - Save.com
                              - thefrugalgals.com
                              - Kroger.com (coupons can be downloaded to your card)
                              - Target.com (can use 1 Target coupon + 1 manufacturer coupon on one item)
                              - hunt4freebies.com

Hope this helps.
                              Last relaxer: June 18, 2011
                              Big Chop: September 10, 2011
                              Twitter: MsWalton
                              My blog: http://www.therecoveringpessimist.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X