X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball Wives L.A!!!!!

OK, I said i wasnt gonna watch it and get caught up in yet another reality show.. but I saw the previews.. and I think im gonna watch it. Saw the drama and was like okay... yeah..lol. Yes, Im guilty of loving the drama.. it's exciting and yes I play sides, but dont we all? Like, I LOVE Nene from RHOATL and she does get on my last sometimes.. but you gotta love her.. and yes I love Evelyn from BBWifes, and I love Tamar from the Braxtons.. Cant help it!!
    Living life like its golden..naturally! Last relaxer:Jan 2011 BC: Aug 2011

Girl! I'm waitin on this one. And why Draya(chris brown ex/bad,neglectful mother of a 7yo) is on the show...is beyond me. Lol, I'm staying tuned.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Wait.. Chris Brown dated her??! Hm..is that the one that said that she was stripper??

Comment

Originally posted by natalie24 View Post
        Girl! I'm waitin on this one. And why Draya(chris brown ex/bad,neglectful mother of a 7yo) is on the show...is beyond me. Lol, I'm staying tuned.

Well apparently Drea messes with Shannon brown(la laker and monicas husband)
        PJ and proud of it.
        BC 7/17/11

Comment

Originally posted by Chelleymonroe View Post
          Well Chris Brown and Shannon Brown favor IMO. She must have a prototype lol!
          Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/brwnbarbie24
          Blogger: http://hotchocolate-stefanie.blogspot.com/
          Twitter: brwnbarbie24

Comment

Originally posted by tammylb30 View Post
            Wait.. Chris Brown dated her??! Hm..is that the one that said that she was stripper??
            Yup! He coulda done so much better lol.

Originally posted by Chelleymonroe View Post
            Omg! I didn't hear that one, smh.

Originally posted by brwnbarbie24 View Post
            Well Chris Brown and Shannon Brown favor IMO. She must have a prototype lol!
            Yes they do, and they both have "Brown" as their last name lol.

Comment

Lol now that's funny!!!!

Comment

Basketball Wives L.A!!!!!

So I've been a die hard fan of basketball wives since it aired its first season. Mainly for the foolery that these women show cause it keeps me laughing. Im SUPER excited that the L.A season starts tonight! These women look like their gonna be just as drama filled if not more than the original wives. Anyone else gonna be glued to the television tonight?

Comment

I'll be watching. It already looks ignant from the previews! lol
                  Rocking this head of curls since June 3, 1982!

Yeah, I have GOOD HAIR, and SO DO YOU!

Comment

I will be watching... to see grown "sophisticated, classy, rich women" (insert quote fingers and sarcasm)... make a**** of themselves on National TV... Pure awesomeness
                    Big Chop: 5/20/2011

"Don't Remove the Kinks from your hair... Remove them from your Brain."

~ Marcus Garvey ~

ChocolateHairAffair - http://www.youtube.com/user/JusBnNappy

Twitter: @ChocHairAffair

This is a true confession, of a life learned lesson that I was sent here to share with yawl...
                    ~India Arie~

Comment

Originally posted by BnNappy View Post
                      I will be watching... to see grown "sophisticated, classy, rich women" (insert quote fingers and sarcasm)... make a**** of themselves on National TV... Pure awesomeness
                      LOL.....
                      If I'm home n remember I may tune in. It Looks pretty interesting

Comment

I'm sure u lovely ladies will keep me posted as w/ everything else natural hair n non

Comment

I look forward to the foolishness that will occur on this show.
                          Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/brwnbarbie24
                          Blogger: http://hotchocolate-stefanie.blogspot.com/
                          Twitter: brwnbarbie24

Comment

Oh some foolery for my enertainment, I'm watching it. ttyl.
                            It comes on @ 9pm right?

Comment

Originally posted by BajanPrincess82 View Post
                              I'll be watching. It already looks ignant from the previews! lol
                              LOL! I second this!
                              ~BC May 7, 2011...truly loving my hair*~

Comment

Working...
                              X