Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Pt 2 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Pt 2

    Saw the movie tonight and loved it! I hate to see the movies come to an end. Team Edward!

  • #2
    Originally posted by tlkeaton View Post
    Saw the movie tonight and loved it! I hate to see the movies come to an end. Team Edward!
    Absolutely! I loved it. I'm definitely team Edward too.

    Comment


    • #3
      I thought it was ok, but I can see why people would love it. It has a nice romance. I read the books and I appreciated the "twist". However, Benjamin needs a spin-off. I was impressed by his ability to manipulate the elements. He was a cutie, too! Lol. As a matter of fact, forget Team Edward and Team Jacob. Bring on Team Benjamin and Team Garrett! They were more interesting!
      Instagram: @curly_fleur

      Comment


      • #4
        I loved it! I hate when they end. Feels good watching something that's actually good in the movies.
        Instagram: ITM12

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fleur View Post
          I thought it was ok, but I can see why people would love it. It has a nice romance. I read the books and I appreciated the "twist". However, Benjamin needs a spin-off. I was impressed by his ability to manipulate the elements. He was a cutie, too! Lol. As a matter of fact, forget Team Edward and Team Jacob. Bring on Team Benjamin and Team Garrett! They were more interesting!

          I think they should do one of the wolves or the vampires from Alaska. Towards the end I kept thinking "that's not in the book don't do that!"

          Comment


          • #6
            I honestly think it's too sugary sappy lol. Like the in love stuff has me like "come the f&@% on". But I still really enjoy the movies, especially breaking dawn part 2

            Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App

            Comment


            • #7
              I loved it! Made my babe stand in line for about an hour to see it yesterday. He was like you're pregnant is it that serious, I'm like uh duh, yea! Lol

              Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App
              sigpic
              Last relaxer: Late June 2010
              BC: May 2011
              Mix of Kinks, Curls and Coils, Gotta love it!
              I get my hair fix on here, but for everything else catch me on Twitter: @CourtneyRoberts

              Happy Growing!

              Comment


              • #8
                Best movie EVER!!!!

                Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlyNikki App
                Big Chopped 7/17/2012


                LAST RELAXER APRIL 15, 2012

                Comment


                • #9
                  *covering my eyes* I didn't see it yet!
                  Keep it curly
                  Birthday August 2009
                  Rebirth December 2010


                  my tumblr

                  My YOUTUBE CHANNEL

                  My Etsy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    OMG!!! Best Twilight movie hands down!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SamPhisticated View Post
                      I honestly think it's too sugary sappy lol. Like the in love stuff has me like "come the f&@% on". But I still really enjoy the movies, especially breaking dawn part 2

                      Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App
                      I think we are birds of a different feather, lol. I thought it was waaaaay cheesy, and some of the lines made me cringe. I give it a C. I still like the first one the best.

                      Tlkeaton, I would love a spin-off of some of the other vamps/wolves.

                      Avengers, The Hunger Games, and Dark Knight Rises still reign as my favorite fantasy/sci-fi/action movies of the year.
                      Instagram: @curly_fleur

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by fleur View Post
                        I think we are birds of a different feather, lol. I thought it was waaaaay cheesy, and some of the lines made me cringe. I give it a C. I still like the first one the best.

                        Tlkeaton, I would love a spin-off of some of the other vamps/wolves.

                        Avengers, The Hunger Games, and Dark Knight Rises still reign as my favorite fantasy/sci-fi/action movies of the year.
                        No sooo different. It was extremely cheesy, but I think most movies are haha. I just look past that flaw and try to enjoy it. The battle scene was amazing lol I LOVED it!

                        Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The battle was my favorite part. I enjoyed it as well, but I don't love it yet. I'm actually seeing it again this weekend, so I may lighten up. Oh and I loved the credits! It was nice seeing all the characters one last time playing with "A Thousand Years". I love that song!
                          Instagram: @curly_fleur

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm not going to read the comments cause I'm going to see it next week.
                            The way to the top is Perserverance! 😌

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              My boo is planning to take me to see it after Thanksgiving. I've read ALL the books. I'm looking forward to the snacks, I mean the movie. Lol....

                              Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App
                              http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X