X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity News

Welp, yet another nose job. Model Chanel has gone under the knife.

Before

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/brwnbarbie24
    Blogger: http://hotchocolate-stefanie.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: brwnbarbie24

Isn't she young? Like under 18?
    Just Curlz Hair Blog www.justcurlz.com
    Tweet with Just Curlz's @Just_Curlz
    www.facebook.com/Just.Curlz

Comment

Pretty girl - before & after - but her nosejob makes her look like the "rest of them", she can easily get lost in the crowd of the other "pretty girls". In the end, to each, her own ...
      No one should work harder FOR you ... THAN you. Self-reliability - get you some!

Comment

I would be terrified to let someone put a knife to my nose lol or anywhere else for that matter

Comment

Lol me too girly!

Sent from my HERO200 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Ewww, why?? She was beautiful before, smh... Sigh

 from myusing CurlyNikki
            DiamondCurl24/7
            Last Relaxer: Feb. 2008
            Follow me on Instagram diamondev27

Comment

Kim Kardashian is engaged, I guess she's trying to emulate her sister. Kris Humphries, her new fiance is a ball player for the New Jersey Nets and they've only been together since December. The ring is only 20.5 carats though lol!

Comment

Originally posted by brwnbarbie24 View Post
                Kim Kardashian is engaged, I guess she's trying to emulate her sister. Kris Humphries, her new fiance is a ball player for the New Jersey Nets and they've only been together since December. The ring is only 20.5 carats though lol!
                Exactly the same thing I thought. I hope it lasts because some people are in love with the idea of getting married but not the marriage. You feel me????

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using CurlyNikki App
                ~BC May 7, 2011...truly loving my hair*~

Comment

Originally posted by tashacu02 View Post
                  Exactly the same thing I thought. I hope it lasts because some people are in love with the idea of getting married but not the marriage. You feel me????

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using CurlyNikki App
                  I agree with you. I think Kim is so jealous of Khloe being married and Kourtney having a baby because those are both things she's want. So she is in love with the idea of having those two things and not so much the marriage.
                  Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
                  Psalm 37:4

Last Relaxer: 11 Oct 2010
                  BC: 18 Feb 2011

My Growth....Spiritually, Physically and Naturally!! Curl Blog

Comment

i'm a fan of kim, but i'm still hoping she'll end up with reggies sexy self. lol

and about chanel iman, let me guess? she got it for health reasons? to help her breathe better? that's always their excuse for nose jobs in holywood lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow! LOL. She had to get SOME baller. So what if he's the white guy riding the bench...he plays b-ball! ;-)

I laugh because you know dudes' mamas said YOU BET NOT BRING THAT "been used by the world" broad up in here!

So she took what she could get...LMAO.

He better do like the sister's dude and be a BabyDaddy. I wouldn't want someone EVERYBODY done laid wit...but that's just me!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using CurlyNikki App
                      I may bend, but I shall not break!

FYI--Twitter: @TheRYL1

Comment

Lol I think he's black....but I like kimmycakes haha...she has been around the block but she seems like a really nice sweet girl...hopefully it works out for her

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App
                        I'm beautiful, I'm beautiful, I'm beautiful dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by pyt2280 View Post
                          Lol I think he's black....but I like kimmycakes haha...she has been around the block but she seems like a really nice sweet girl...hopefully it works out for her

Originally posted by TheRYL1 View Post
                          Wow! LOL. She had to get SOME baller. So what if he's the white guy riding the bench...he plays b-ball! ;-)

I laugh because you know dudes' mamas said YOU BET NOT BRING THAT "been used by the world" broad up in here!

He better do like the sister's dude and be a BabyDaddy. I wouldn't want someone EVERYBODY done laid wit...but that's just me!

He's biracial. White mom, black dad.
                          Last edited by brwnbarbie24; 05-25-2011, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRYL1 View Post

Originally posted by pyt2280 View Post

Ok, I really don't follow Kim K like that, so I'm a little confused here, but why do so many people assume she has been around the block? Please don't say that it's because of the sex tape. There has to be something more to it than that.
                            Last Relaxer: Feb 2009
                            BC: September 2009
                            Current Length: APL

BLOG
                            YOUTUBE

Curl Street

Comment

More than a sex tape? Isn't that enough? I guess it's a new generation...LOL

Do a search...the girl is like a door knob...everyone had a turn! LoL

I may bend, but I shall not break!

FYI--Twitter: @TheRYL1

Comment

Working...
                              X