Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missed that whole thing!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Trina's a trip. U don't go out drinking and stay out all nite and not call ur man if ur trying to work on things. Guilt goes both ways and includes other things besides cheating. At some point u move on. She doesn't want to save her marriage simple as that.

Sent from my HTC EVO using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Waitress girl tryin to get a good tip she don't want Vince......LOL

Comment

• I know! Tamar tripping! But it was funny.

Originally posted by melzway View Post
          Waitress girl tryin to get a good tip she don't want Vince......LOL

Sent from my Comet using CurlyNikki App
          I am Cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Curlytabby View Post
            Andre broke a$$ slipped his way into Towanda's house. Sad. She is enabling his bad behavior. He needs to man up and get a job. Anyone who buys his book must be stupid and desperate because he obviously failed.

Tamar is funny! She is in the closet acting a fool.

How come I never see Traci family?

She let Andre do too much talking and hang around helping her move. There are too many moving companies she could have got to help. Heck, she got to have male cousins or somebody she could have thrown a couple bucks to help. She still has feelings for him.
            Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Chicka she is a mess!! She is acting like she all innocent. At least Gabe trying. She obviously acting like she single. Her marriage is a mockery. Seriously.

Originally posted by melzway View Post
              Trina's a trip. U don't go out drinking and stay out all nite and not call ur man if ur trying to work on things. Guilt goes both ways and includes other things besides cheating. At some point u move on. She doesn't want to save her marriage simple as that.

I am Cool

Comment

• Trina doesn't understand u can't test somebody like shit while they make amends and still expect them to continue making amends.

Miss therapist is missing getting at deeper issues. Why not talk about why he cheated....she cheated!!!

Ok...

Comment

• Originally posted by Curlytabby View Post
                  Andre broke a$$ slipped his way into Towanda's house. Sad. She is enabling his bad behavior. He needs to man up and get a job. Anyone who buys his book must be stupid and desperate because he obviously failed.

Tamar is funny! She is in the closet acting a fool.

How come I never see Traci family?

Yeah Tamar is funny for shopping in Towanda closet ...lol but Traci family has been on tv episodes before her son was born sick and her husband lives and works in maryland and thats where he wants to stay they had to go there at point to spend time at her place traci is getting a opportunity to reunite and sing n the road with her sisters what she missed so long ago.
                  Sent from my HTC Status using CurlyNikki App
                  http://octavia-shaysjourney.blogspot.com

Comment

• Trina is a mess. She is not trying at all. She needs to either try or let him go. And she drinks too much. Towanda's husband is so sorry. She needs to let that go! I know a lot of ppl are annoyed by Tamar, but I love Tamar. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall when it's just her and Vince and no cameras. I am also puzzled by their awkwardness. However,they seemed more natural this time. They were cute.

Sent from my iPhone using
                    ✨CurlyNikki

Comment

• Ooooo. Thanks for the info. She has a lot going on

I wonder if tamar will have kids? I can see her daughter acting the way she does lols.

I was wondering why the therapist didn't talk about Trina cheating and still hanging out with the guy. Maybe it's bad editing. But Trina going around acting like she didn't do anything wrong. I know Gabe cheat but so did she. And she went downtown and the guy didn't go downtown with her... she look at fool on TV. Should she even be drinking?
                      Originally posted by tarissa01 View Post
                      Yeah Tamar is funny for shopping in Towanda closet ...lol but Traci family has been on tv episodes before her son was born sick and her husband lives and works in maryland and thats where he wants to stay they had to go there at point to spend time at her place traci is getting a opportunity to reunite and sing n the road with her sisters what she missed so long ago.
                      Sent from my HTC Status using CurlyNikki App

I am Cool

Comment

• YEP LIKE A SCRATCH AND SNIFF!!! I know!! The only man getting some "oralization" ,as Trina would say, is my husband. Not some bandmate with a wash and go.

Last Relaxer: July 2011
                        Big Chop: February 29, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by smcollier25 View Post
                          YEP LIKE A SCRATCH AND SNIFF!!! I know!! The only man getting some "oralization" ,as Trina would say, is my husband. Not some bandmate with a wash and go.

LMAO

Comment

• Trina and Gab have actually separated since the taping of this season - I believe since last fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlondeByDesire View Post
                              Trina and Gab have actually separated since the taping of this season - I believe since last fall.
                              They seemed the most broken. Towanda is still holding on to Andre. I understand when you love someone and they're the father of your children, you may not be able to let go easily but dayum!!!! When he said he hadn't been more proactive about the therapy because he didn't have any money to pay for it, I was like

I mean really?!!!! I need him to get himself together and realize he has a family to support and stop being a dayum leech. If they made an agreement for him to be a househusband, fine but it seems that Towanda wants him to get a job. So, he needs to stop being so content with mediocrity. It is annoying, I wouldn't even want to be bothered with him because that is a major turn off to me. Writing a book isn't enough, he is not Eric Jerome Dickey. He needs to get a J-O-B.
                              Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/brwnbarbie24
                              Blogger: http://hotchocolate-stefanie.blogspot.com/
                              Twitter: brwnbarbie24

Comment

• Co-Sign!!! Plus how are you going to write a book about fixing a relationship when you can't even fix your own??? I hope no one is stupid enough to waste money on that.!!! LOL.
                                Originally posted by brwnbarbie24 View Post
                                They seemed the most broken. Towanda is still holding on to Andre. I understand when you love someone and they're the father of your children, you may not be able to let go easily but dayum!!!! When he said he hadn't been more proactive about the therapy because he didn't have any money to pay for it, I was like

I mean really?!!!! I need him to get himself together and realize he has a family to support and stop being a dayum leech. If they made an agreement for him to be a househusband, fine but it seems that Towanda wants him to get a job. So, he needs to stop being so content with mediocrity. It is annoying, I wouldn't even want to be bothered with him because that is a major turn off to me. Writing a book isn't enough, he is not Eric Jerome Dickey. He needs to get a J-O-B.

Comment

Working...
                                X