Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Study the Bible Together!

Hey ladies!

So a lot of you expressed interest in understanding the Bible and keeping up with reading the Word so u figured we can do it together! This way, we can keep each other motivated to better understanding God.

We will attempt to make it through certain books and topics of the Bible. Each week will begin a new section of learning and we will have daily weekday scripture assignments for discussions. The reading assignments won't be long, and will most likely only take 10mins out the day.

So at the beginning of each week on Mondays, I'll post the topic. Each day I'll post the reading assignment and the discussion question we will be answering for the day . A couple of things.

1. Feel free to make suggestions! If you have ideas to make things run more smooth please tell me.

2. Don't be afraid to intervene! If you know of other scriptures to better illustrate a point please throw them in.

3. Ask questions! No matter how crazy you think they may be don't be embarrassed to ask. Hopefully I or someone else will be able to get you an answer.

The first couple of weekly lessons will be based on following Christ and covered in the New Testament. I think it's good that we gain a good idea on the life of Jesus Christ and what He did for us so on Monday 6/18 we will start our first lesson ”The Life of Jesus Christ” and that week we will learn

1. Who was Jesus Christ
    2. What Jesus Came to Do
    3. What did Jesus Want for Us
    4. What Jesus Did for us and finally 5. Following Christ.

Following that we can get into different topics of life (which can be by request) and apply the Bible to them such as treating others with love, increasing faith, resisting temptation, etc. So, who's ready??

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlyNikki App

I'm in

The only way to fail is to QUIT...but it is impossible to stop, a man or woman, WHO WILL NOT QUIT!!!

Comment

Love it

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by kinkykimmy View Post
        Love it

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using CurlyNikki App
        Thanks! Can't wait to start! This will be good for keeping me on top of the word too. The devil had me slippin!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I'm SO in!! Our women's bible study just finished our Nehemiah study so we aren't meeting for awhile and this is PERFECT timing!
          PROVERBS 3:5-6

BLOGS (yes, I have two)!!
          http://allinhishands.tumblr.com
          http://staringinthelookingglass.blogspot.com

Comment

I can't wait! I'm joining!

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App
            http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Comment

I would love to join but I'm new here any tips on how to navigate the forum?

Comment

This is perfect timing for me as well. I've really been struggling with my devotions and time with God. My grandmother recently passed too, and I feel like I'm at a crossroads in my spiritual life. I can slack off completely and give Satan a bigger foothold until he's in total possession of me, or I can get back on track with God, repent, and run after Him with all my heart. Thanks so much for posting this!

Comment

I want to, but I'll probably forget like I did the book club 😒 -__-
                  Take a look at my blog! http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...rk-lovely.html

Dont hesitate to comment!

Comment

I am interested. Just started a new Bible reading plan!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki

Comment

I'm in!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sadeea View Post
                        I would love to join but I'm new here any tips on how to navigate the forum?
                        Like you just did...read, respond, remain silent or whatever you like.

The only way to fail is to QUIT...but it is impossible to stop, a man or woman, WHO WILL NOT QUIT!!!

Comment

There may be a structure as we begin.

Comment

I would like to be in

Sent from my LS670 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I'm in

Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
                              X