X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What book are you currently reading?

I a theater geek, so I'm currently reading the play: The Skin of our Teeth by Thornton Wilder.

The Raw Food Detox Diet by Natalia Rose. I'm not trying to eat complete raw foods but I am trying to stop eating so much junk especially processed foods.
    BC: September 8, 2009

My FOTKI

My Youtube Channel:
    HAIR CHANNEL

MY TWITTER - ITSSOCHAOTIC

Comment

I started it a while back and put it down but I'm reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer. Good so far!
      Handmade Hair Accessories and more!

Comment

I started Re-reading Tracy Brown's Snapped because she came out with a sequel to it and I want to read THAT but I couldn't for the life of me remember anything from the first one...I pick it up and put it down because I'm so busy especially with school but i'll get it done...
        Blogging Maniac! Natural Hair Obsessed and Nail Polish Junkie

www.NaturallyAcentric.com

www.ThePolishJunkie.com

Follow Me on Twitter-->>@Nichque

Comment

I'm currently reading Queens: Portraits of Black Women and Their Fabulous Hair....it's not a terribly long book due to the pictures but it caught my eye. I tend to get caught up reading for hours...so I'll probably be done with it pretty soon.
          Sin azucar, la salsa no tiene sabor........ Celia Cruz 1925-2003 La Reina de Salsa

Comment

Originally posted by jamaicacurl View Post
            I started it a while back and put it down but I'm reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer. Good so far!
            I love that book, so good!!! Maybe I should re-read that.

Well I'm currently reading: Furious Love-about the 13 year love affair between Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton

Comment

Wench by Dolen Perkins-Valdez

I am currently reading Wench by Dolen Perkins-Valdez. The book is about 4 slave women. For some reason I enjoy reading books about history - whether fiction or non-fiction. Good read so far. I believe that this is Dolen's first book.

Comment

I'm reading The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield.

Sent from my Evo using CurlyNikki App
                Big Chopped September 14, 2010

Happy and in LOOOOVE with my hair for ONE YEAR!

Comment

@jamaicacurl - I read The Host awhile back. It was pretty good.

Sent from my Evo using CurlyNikki App
                  Big Chopped September 14, 2010

Happy and in LOOOOVE with my hair for ONE YEAR!

Comment

I'm reading Leota's Garden by Francine Rivers. It's a beautiful story.

True beauty is from within. Love yourself and it will show.

Comment

Originally posted by tareace View Post
                      I am currently reading Wench by Dolen Perkins-Valdez. The book is about 4 slave women. For some reason I enjoy reading books about history - whether fiction or non-fiction. Good read so far. I believe that this is Dolen's first book.
                      Wench is a great book!

I just finished reading A Good Man Is Hard to Find by Reshonda Tate Billingsley
                      ~you can change your life if you change your thinking~

Comment

Reading They Tell Me of a Home by Daniel Black. Talk about dysfunctional family!

Comment

Originally posted by jlove15 View Post
                          I love that book, so good!!! Maybe I should re-read that.

Well I'm currently reading: Furious Love-about the 13 year love affair between Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton

jlove...please do a review. I would love to read your thoughts on that book!!!
                          "If you can't change your friends; then change your friends"
                          Blog: http://itsallaboutthecurls.onsugar.com/
                          YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KinkyNappyHappy

Comment

i'm reading...Girl, Get Your Mind Right: The Tell-It-Like-It-Is Advice Your Love Life Has Been Missing by Tionna Tee Smalls.

Ladies this is a real take book, and most of this stuff we should already know, but Ms. Smalls puts it all in our face and makes woman look at themselves!! Interesting read I must say so myself.
                            "If you can't change your friends; then change your friends"
                            Blog: http://itsallaboutthecurls.onsugar.com/
                            YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KinkyNappyHappy

Comment

I am reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett.

Sent from my DROID2 using CurlyNikki App
                              Twitter
                              Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X